Senya Tirall in Collections

Shukan

I see Senya Tirall in Collections and even after getting her halo statue on the fleet there is no way to unlock her for new characters. Does this mean after the Anniversary promo is over in January we can't get her statue on new characters?

You can if you unlock it for 400 coins. The timer just has to come off, I take it you just bought it.

Well this seems also a BUG, everything from events (rakghul pet costs 30 cc) and other items (like CE items = 1 cc to unlock).

I dont think they want charge 400 cc for a free item!!

Well this seems also a BUG, everything from events (rakghul pet costs 30 cc) and other items (like CE items = 1 cc to unlock).

Yeah, I found it odd that it costs 400cc to unlock. O welp!

Don't get your hopes up the radio control ship from last anniversary is still 400CC to unlock.

Yeah that would have been nice. :)

I'd rather they just put promotional items on some vendor, both past and present, as you get approximately one billion emails on any character once you've played a few years or even months. I'm pretty sure that'll never happen though, and doubtlessly they'd mess up the account flagging if they did. I personally would prefer that, though I do see the convenience of having the items mailed.

• 2 months later...
I have Senya Holo Training Statue unlocked for some characters, it became available in collections for account wide purchase. I paid today 400cc in collections, did not get Senya Holo Statue training item for all accounts, did not get her on that new character I used cartel coins with either. 400cc lost according to chat log, cartel market window, and my cartel coins page on swtor account. Sent a ticket via game we'll see what happens. Edited by BoySaber

Senya Holo Trainer was sold by 5th anniversary vendor on fleet for a limited time during the event that applied Patch 5.0.1 (it was in January this year I believe). This vendor is now removed from the fleet and I don't think that you can buy her trainer anymore. It costed 0 credits and was bound on pickup, so it cannot be sold/traded or hosted on GTN. But she appears in collection, and spending 400 Cartel Coins to unlock her account wide does not work (at least for me), they still charge you 400 Cartel Coins for each purchase attempt, but they don't let you claim the item after paying for it. They just give you option to keep paying for item again and again and never receive it. So my 400cc are gone. I can still copy her item from collections to the characters inventories that I originally bought the trainer with during the 5th anniversary event which is free, but useless at this point, as I need it for new low level characters. Edited by BoySaber

Senya Holo Trainer was sold by 5th anniversary vendor on fleet for a limited time during the event that applied Patch 5.0.1 (it was in January this year I believe). This vendor is now removed from the fleet and I don't think that you can buy her trainer anymore. It costed 0 credits and was bound on pickup, so it cannot be sold/traded or hosted on GTN. But she appears in collection, and spending 400 Cartel Coins to unlock her account wide does not work (at least for me), they still charge you 400 Cartel Coins for each purchase attempt, but they don't let you claim the item after paying for it. They just give you option to keep paying for item again and again and never receive it. So my 400cc are gone. I can still copy her item from collections to the characters inventories that I originally bought the trainer with during the 5th anniversary event which is free, but useless at this point, as I need it for new low level characters.

What was the response to your ticket and / or bug report?

Senya Holo Trainer was sold by 5th anniversary vendor on fleet for a limited time during the event that applied Patch 5.0.1 (it was in January this year I believe). This vendor is now removed from the fleet and I don't think that you can buy her trainer anymore. It costed 0 credits and was bound on pickup, so it cannot be sold/traded or hosted on GTN. But she appears in collection, and spending 400 Cartel Coins to unlock her account wide does not work (at least for me), they still charge you 400 Cartel Coins for each purchase attempt, but they don't let you claim the item after paying for it. They just give you option to keep paying for item again and again and never receive it. So my 400cc are gone. I can still copy her item from collections to the characters inventories that I originally bought the trainer with during the 5th anniversary event which is free, but useless at this point, as I need it for new low level characters.

Yea...You got a bug bro. I paid the 400cc unlock, and can use her in every character I have, and new characters I make. I assume you've filed a ticket on this issue?

Yea...You got a bug bro. I paid the 400cc unlock, and can use her in every character I have, and new characters I make. I assume you've filed a ticket on this issue?

Ticket sent, they solved problem during the update and replied to my ticket. I have Senya Holo Trainer unlocked account wide now, just like I wanted. Took them less than a day so I must say I am very happy how customer support solved it so effectively and so fast, which to be honest I did not expect.