5yr Veteran Anniversary Gift...a joke?

CaptRogue

So, just because I wasn't sub for few months during those 5 years I won't be getting the statue. Even though I was in early access.

< same. Though I was unsubbed for about a year. But i was in EA of the game too. And have the founder title. Lucky for us, the award looks like trash. So no worries.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I won't get it. Been a sub since pre launch but had 1 or 2 days I wasn't due to billing issue on Biowares end about 3 years ago. Not a big deal as I have zero need for a decoration.

You might still get it anyway. I had a similar issue about a year ago, where my credit card had to be replaced, and the couple days I didn't have one just happened to coincide with my sub rolling over, so I was unsubbed for maybe a day, but the decoration was in my mailbox this afternoon anyway.

So now there starting to give out rewards for full timed sub since day one, guessing next year it will be the same for 6th year anniv for those that have only been subbed since day 1, great way to not get new people to sub knowing full well they won't have a chance to obtain the rewards

I was a pre-order. Subbed for the first 6 monthish of the game. Subbed again now for about 9 m/os or so. Got the rewards from the vendor no issues. Whats the problem?

There talking about the full entire sub since day 1, for the 5th year anniv present for being subbed through all months since day 1 till now. So basically if they pull this again next year I don't see how it intices new people or ones that have not been subbed since day 1 to continue

There talking about the full entire sub since day 1, for the 5th year anniv present for being subbed through all months since day 1 till now. So basically if they pull this again next year I don't see how it intices new people or ones that have not been subbed since day 1 to continue

I got the anni rewards from the vendors.. including the Senya statue that was mentioned in this thread and I wasn't subbed the whole time.

You might still get it anyway. I had a similar issue about a year ago, where my credit card had to be replaced, and the couple days I didn't have one just happened to coincide with my sub rolling over, so I was unsubbed for maybe a day, but the decoration was in my mailbox this afternoon anyway.

I think it depends on WHEN the subscription lapsed. I have a feeling that prior to KOTFE they may track it by subscription rewards but after KOTFE - specificaly around chapter 10? they figured out how to track individual days (case in point - people who didn't get HK chapter after one missed day)

It seems that Aussie subscribers may miss out. Most of us started playing with the launch of the Australian servers in March 2012. We were actively discouraged from starting on an American server (I can't recall now if we had to even re-route via a US IP to gain access). I am a founder from the Aussie launch and I have been continuously subbed since - but no deco. I will lodge a ticked and see what happens.

Have any Aussie founders received the deco?

I got it.

I don't think that's very tactful name or image for the statue, considering the Alliance wasn't even a thought 5 years ago. Something like that should've been given to everyone who remained subbed from the start to Kotfe until now.

Exile lists it as part of the Dark vs. Light event, she wouldn't do that without a respective indication, so I suspect at one point it was set to be that, and they only decided last minute to switch and use it as a loyalty reward. (Which of course makes it so much more special, since it shows how much they really care and were trying to create something truly special for their loyal veterans. :rolleyes:)

Edited by KyaniteD

I think it depends on WHEN the subscription lapsed. I have a feeling that prior to KOTFE they may track it by subscription rewards but after KOTFE - specificaly around chapter 10? they figured out how to track individual days (case in point - people who didn't get HK chapter after one missed day)

I missed a few days in September this year and got the statue, so I don't think they track continuous subscription but have checkpoints. Maybe I was lucky because I was always subscribed when my cartel coins were due resp. on deadlines for (other) subscriber rewards. Maybe it really depends on which day someone missed.

What's really a joke is that your reward for being a continuous subscriber for 5 years is ONE statue for your entire Legacy. You can have up to 50 characters on a server, and every single one of them will ge the email with a statue attached, but you can only use ONE of them.

You'd think BW would at least let us use 5, so we could put one in each of our strongholds, but nooooo.... You can only use one.

What's really a joke is that your reward for being a continuous subscriber for 5 years is ONE statue for your entire Legacy. You can have up to 50 characters on a server, and every single one of them will ge the email with a statue attached, but you can only use ONE of them.

You'd think BW would at least let us use 5, so we could put one in each of our strongholds, but nooooo.... You can only use one.

Hey atleast it intices people not to sub for next years anniv, cause I bet it'll just be sub since day 1 again all over

I don't think that's very tactful name or image for the statue, considering the Alliance wasn't even a thought 5 years ago. Something like that should've been given to everyone who remained subbed from the start to Kotfe until now.

If you got the reward, bioware gave you gas

Galactic

Alliance

Statue.:eek:

Hey atleast it intices people not to sub for next years anniv, cause I bet it'll just be sub since day 1 again all over

Sadly this is the message what Bioware has sent out to their customers.

I have all the subscriber monthly rewards and been here since beta (obviously game prerelease date included). Did not get 5 year gift probably because few days or a week somehwere my sub wasnt active.

So all those 5 years ment nothing to Bioware even thou i have founder title with FIRST party jawa that was released years ago.

I'm not going to complain because its just another jawa and decoration no one will ever see after first week of its release. But i am very dissapointed what message Bioware sent to others who have been suscbribers ALL months and years basically and they got nothing. So why should we continue supporting game company who says big F for rest of paying players....

Thats what every paying customer should think of....

Edited by Divona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.