Vitiate's original sith body

Slowpokeking

The contemptuous and disparaging way he speaks of bodies in earlier chapters of Fallen Empire, as something he has moved beyond, likely suggest that it's something he no longer pays any mind to, thus, without significance, when inside our mind, we see Tenebrae in the form we are most intimately (not like that) familiar with him- for all of those present, that would be Valkorian.

The contemptuous and disparaging way he speaks of bodies in earlier chapters of Fallen Empire, as something he has moved beyond, likely suggest that it's something he no longer pays any mind to, thus, without significance, when inside our mind, we see Tenebrae in the form we are most intimately (not like that) familiar with him- for all of those present, that would be Valkorian.

Except for Dramath, but he's only there if you don't free him in Chapter 7.

If Vitiate's ritual is basically Exar Kun's, does that mean his original body was gone in the ritual just like Kun?

Exar Kun's ritual didn't make him stronger.

It bound him to his temple so he'd not die.

Vitiate's ritual is to Kun's as nuclear bomb is to a water pistol.

Kun ate thousands of his servants.

Vitiate ate a planet with 8000 Sith Lords, and he ate the planet so completely that it took 1300 year before people could live there again. Even then, the planet was still corrupted in the Force. That's like if you had Nuclear Winter 1300 years after your ritual, even humanity's current nuclear arsenal wouldn't cause damage that would last that long.

Exar Kun's ritual didn't make him stronger.

It bound him to his temple so he'd not die.

Vitiate's ritual is to Kun's as nuclear bomb is to a water pistol.

Kun ate thousands of his servants.

Vitiate ate a planet with 8000 Sith Lords, and he ate the planet so completely that it took 1300 year before people could live there again. Even then, the planet was still corrupted in the Force. That's like if you had Nuclear Winter 1300 years after your ritual, even humanity's current nuclear arsenal wouldn't cause damage that would last that long.

No, the ritual didn't bind him, the wall of light, formed by thousands of jedi's power to cleanse the fire and seal him in the temple. If Vitiate had encountered the same thing it would not be different.

Exar Kun did become a lot stronger, he was close to Palpatine's level and we know Palpatine is the strongest Sith ever.

Edited by Slowpokeking

No, the ritual didn't bind him, the wall of light, formed by thousands of jedi's power to cleanse the fire and seal him in the temple. If Vitiate had encountered the same thing it would not be different.

Exar Kun did become a lot stronger, he was close to Palpatine's level and we know Palpatine is the strongest Sith ever.

only according to george lucas.

lucas is out of the picture, and swtor was never a part of that canon anyway.

vitiate and the outlander, and maybe vaylin, have surpassed sideous. arcann is stronger than vader, and senya is stronger than obi-wan.

only according to george lucas.

lucas is out of the picture, and swtor was never a part of that canon anyway.

vitiate and the outlander, and maybe vaylin, have surpassed sideous. arcann is stronger than vader, and senya is stronger than obi-wan.

No, the Legends made it clear several times about Palpatine is the most powerful Sith, period. Of course SWTOR no longer has to follow it, but it hasn't been accepted by the new canon yet, so it's hard to say.

No, the Legends made it clear several times about Palpatine is the most powerful Sith, period. Of course SWTOR no longer has to follow it, but it hasn't been accepted by the new canon yet, so it's hard to say.

Good thing neither Valkorion nor Vaylin are Sith (not anymore at least in the case of Valkorion).

Good thing neither Valkorion nor Vaylin are Sith (not anymore at least in the case of Valkorion).

Valkorion is Sith, his power came from Sith ritual. All his skills are Dark Side Sith technique. He was able to hold off Vaylin, Arcann and the Outlander at the same time so Vaylin<<<< him.

Valkorion is Sith, his power came from Sith ritual. All his skills are Dark Side Sith technique. He was able to hold off Vaylin, Arcann and the Outlander at the same time so Vaylin<<<< him.

Sith is a species, language and ideology.

His original body might have been Sith but Valkorrion sure as heck wasn't.

And ideologically, he doesn't seem to agree with the Sith Code.

I don't think that many Sith would think him very Sithy.

Edited by AshlaBoga

He just changed his body, nothing more.

How is he not a Sith? As the immortal Emperor he fits the Sith 100%. Selfish, manipulative, thought he was the center of the galaxy and should keep it going. Compare to him, Traya and Nihilus are more different than ordinary Sith, but they are still Sith.

Edited by Slowpokeking

We do not know if he was 100% sith as his mother was non force sensitive and since most sith are well force sensitive that might mean she was human and he was half human maybe more human looking.

But as a sith meaning the ideology he fits the sith perfectly. Also too much anger problems like every sith.

Yes he subdued Arcan, Vaylin and the Outlander he is more powerful then them as the devs said to bad the Outlander was way to strong willed and knew who makes the rules in his mind.

We do not know if he was 100% sith as his mother was non force sensitive and since most sith are well force sensitive that might mean she was human and he was half human maybe more human looking.

But as a sith meaning the ideology he fits the sith perfectly. Also too much anger problems like every sith.

Yes he subdued Arcan, Vaylin and the Outlander he is more powerful then them as the devs said to bad the Outlander was way to strong willed and knew who makes the rules in his mind.

Vitiate was born nearly a full century before the Sith Empire truly intermingled with humans. And there was always Force-blind (or just really weak) Sith in the Empire; someone had to do manual labour before they had alien slaves, after all.

And on the topic of whether Valkorion is Sith or not, he is NOT Sith!

1. He does not follow the Sith Code

2. He does not wield the Dark Side exclusively

3. He created the Eternal Empire because he was dissatisfied with the Sith way

4. He sees the Sith (and Jedi) as inferior to Zakuul and its Knights

If he was truly Sith, he wouldn't have abandoned his first Empire, would he?

Marka Ragnos who was the sith ruler during his birth and way after his birth was half human so you are wrong here. his birth was way after humans mingled with the sith.

Also Darth Bane is my question for your second response it will answer everything if you search him.

By the way what light side power does Valkorian uses the sith neutral powers also like force stun and TK. You mean that he uses light force powers right?

Edited by adormitul

Marka Ragnos who was the sith ruler during his birth and way after his birth was half human so you are wrong here. his birth was way after humans mingled with the sith.

Also Darth Bane is my question for your second response it will answer everything if you search him.

By the way what light side power does Valkorian uses the sith neutral powers also like force stun and TK. You mean that he uses light force powers right?

I mean he doesn't believe in light or dark anymore. He says as much throughout KotFE.

I just re-read a few parts of Lost Tribe of the Sith (which has some information about Sadow's rule) and there WERE humans in the Sith Empire by that time; it doesn't say when they arrived, but the fact that Ragnos was half-human implies that they were there before he was born. (I actually didn't know that Ragnos wasn't a pure Sith; thanks for that tidbit). However, that does not mean that Vitiate was half-human as well.

As for Bane, he still called himself Sith. He taught his apprentice in the ways of the Sith. The Rule of Two was his vision for the Sith Order. Valkorion, after abandoning the Sith Empire, completely forsook the Sith way and embraced a new perspective. I am not denying that as Vitiate/the Sith Emperor, he was a Sith; he most certainly was. However, when he became Valkorion, he ceased to become Sith and became something different entirely.

Valkorian lied I mean after chapter 9 do you still believe any of his words he is a liar. He is not above light and dark he is dark and dark remains. He still uses dark power and no light powers.

Only 4 people in star wars where above light and dark and Valkorian is not one of them.

As I pointed out his mother and his step father where non force sensitives that is to much for a race of force sensitives they where humans in my opinions and he is half human.

Edited by adormitul

As I pointed out his mother and his step father where non force sensitives that is to much for a race of force sensitives they where humans in my opinions and he is half human.

If you stop and think about it, both Valkorion's mother and stepfather HAD to have been Sith, since we know that he himself was one. The stepfather didn't realize that Tenebrae wasn't his until his power in the Force manifested when he was six. If he (and his wife) had been human, shouldn't he have realized the truth the moment Tenebrae was born?

If you stop and think about it, both Valkorion's mother and stepfather HAD to have been Sith, since we know that he himself was one. The stepfather didn't realize that Tenebrae wasn't his until his power in the Force manifested when he was six. If he (and his wife) had been human, shouldn't he have realized the truth the moment Tenebrae was born?

No he might just look too human lets not forget and you know this also the human genes seems to be more powerful then sith genes as you get mostly more human looking then sith looking when they mingle.

Genes are strange you do not get mix breeds all the time you might get one or the other. But Okam Razor and all that so sith race he is.

I still stand to my point that ideologically he was a sith until the end not that lie that he is above light and dark.

Whole Revan is above that, Meetra Surik is above that, Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr are above that these are the only one I will say there above light and dark.

No he might just look too human lets not forget and you know this also the human genes seems to be more powerful then sith genes as you get mostly more human looking then sith looking when they mingle.

Genes are strange you do not get mix breeds all the time you might get one or the other. But Okam Razor and all that so sith race he is.

I still stand to my point that ideologically he was a sith until the end not that lie that he is above light and dark.

Whole Revan is above that, Meetra Surik is above that, Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr are above that these are the only one I will say there above light and dark.

All of those Sith Pureblood have human dark jedi ancestry.

The stepfather didn't realize that Tenebrae wasn't his until his power in the Force manifested when he was six. If he (and his wife) had been human, shouldn't he have realized the truth the moment Tenebrae was born?

I think the cold, jet black eyes would have taken precedence for any concerns about little baby Tenebrae's skin colour.

As for his original Sith body, good question as to where it is now. Originally, after the Sith Warriors storyline, the Hand says that the Imperial Guard has moved the Emperors body after the Jedi Knight wrenched the Emperor's consciousness from his Voice. Now, presumably this body that the Imperial Guard has moved can't be the same one that the Jedi Knight fought, as was said in the mail the Jedi Knight defeated his "true voice", so it is an interesting question as to where they moved this body. His spirit apparently took off to Yavin 4 to r+r afterwards, and we don't see him in another body until KOTFE, with Valkorion. I wonder what happened to the Imperial Guard, come to think of it, and the Emperors Hand, since they hold no loyalty to the Empire at all, and obey only the Emperor without question.

Edited by Kajuratus

And on the topic of whether Valkorion is Sith or not, he is NOT Sith!

1. He does not follow the Sith Code

2. He does not wield the Dark Side exclusively

3. He created the Eternal Empire because he was dissatisfied with the Sith way

4. He sees the Sith (and Jedi) as inferior to Zakuul and its Knights

If he was truly Sith, he wouldn't have abandoned his first Empire, would he?

Peace is a lie there is only passion.

Vitiate started multiple wars and totally broke galactic peace multiple times.

Through Passion I gain strength.

Vitiate's main passion main goal was immortality above all else.

Through strength I gain power.

In an overwhelming show of strength Vitiate two times devoured an entire planet and everything on it to add to his already considerable power.

Through power, I gain victory.

For thousands of years Vitiate sought more and more power to accomplish all his goals and never truly tasted defeat until he met the PC.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

Chains of mortality. Cast off.

Chains of the flesh. Cast off.

Chains of every other limiting factor that makes us a mortal Vitiate utterly cast off.

The Force shall free me.

And indeed it did. Freed him from death and other mortal weaknesses for a very very long time.

So that BRIEFEST of snapshots of Vitiate from my perspective pretty much paints him as the most accomplished devotee of the Sith code I ever saw.

And of course he sees the Jedi and Sith as totally inferior to the knights of Zakuul... Unlike Sith the knights offered him complete and utter obedience instead of feigned allegiance and backstabbing and petty powerplays.

Anyone else notice a purple light after the final battle? could he have been forced to his original body? Nobody really knew Vitiate in his real body being that he is over 1000 years old. So they couldn't really sense him. Vitiate says Valkorian is a powerful warrior that's why he choose that vessel. So maybe Satele and Marr and others were sensing Valkorian's death. I am still hoping he gets in his red sith body or whatever his original is from the jedi knight act 2 encounter. Edited by sithgreyguard

Anyone else notice a purple light after the final battle? could he have been forced to his original body? Nobody really knew Vitiate in his real body being that he is over 1000 years old. So they couldn't really sense him. Vitiate says Valkorian is a powerful warrior that's why he choose that vessel. So maybe Satele and Marr and others were sensing Valkorian's death. I am still hoping he gets in his red sith body or whatever his original is from the jedi knight act 2 encounter.

I'd rather BioWare to just show us a concept art or a full redenrized body than that,while it would be nice to see his real body this expansion was supposed to be his end.