Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

You are 567 in the queue. Holy Jeebus

americanaussie

It's not a legitimate queue. The population is only Standard per the server info page:

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

We need dev response to this problem NOW.

It's likely the server is actually full tbh... I think there's a problem with the server status things now days ever since they removed them in game.

When past expansions came out, servers where always heavy in population, sometimes full

It's likely the server is actually full tbh... I think there's a problem with the server status things now days ever since they removed them in game.

When past expansions came out, servers where always heavy in population, sometimes full

There was no queue last night or any night previous. No reason why it would happen tonight and ONLY after the maintenance.

Yeah. Based on the population the last few days I think it's actually full, despite what people might want to believe.

Edited by stoopicus

There was no queue last night or any night previous. No reason why it would happen tonight and ONLY after the maintenance.

Because everyone is logging in at once maybe. I dont know, but the server has been packed last few nights

Edited by Vember

Yeah. Based on the population the last few days I think it's actually full, despite what people might want to believe.

Based on what lol? The 174 in one Pub Fleet and 16 in the other? It's obviously another issue, not a true queue.

Based on what lol? The 174 in one Pub Fleet and 16 in the other? It's obviously another issue, not a true queue.

PLEASE DO NOT GO BY FLEET NUMBERS. There are guild ships, strongholds, Odessen, people don't hang where gold sellers hang as much any more. Not to mention I usually see 30-50 on the ships, and there's a new xpac too.

PLEASE DO NOT GO BY FLEET NUMBERS. There are guild ships, strongholds, Odessen, people don't hang where gold sellers hang as much any more. Not to mention I usually see 30-50 on the ships, and there's a new xpac too.

Those have been in-game for 2-3 years...lol

Yesterday I couldn't play because my Internet was bad. Today I can't play because the server is bad. Must be a sign that I am supposed to be cleaning the house. Damn lol

I've taken it as a sign I really need to stop dragging on my modern plague narratives paper. Unfortunately I'm one of those where if I'm drawing blanks on what points I'm trying to go on with a paper, taking a game break often clears my head enough to get back to the paper.

However now I'm wondering if I can use the Tatooine story quest with Czerka as an example for my paper...hmmm.

Is there a queue or is this a bug? Can the server status data be trusted?

Hey folks!

We have identified the issue, and are working to get it resolved. In fact, we have seen a significant dip in the queue.

If you're seeing issues with in-game mail, it is simply a delay - nothing has been lost.

We are going to continue working on the issue, but you should see a steady improvement over time.

Thanks!

It seens it is somekind of a bug

It seens it is somekind of a bug

I saw this. Really wish we could just get a straight answer. Not sure why they feel the need to be cagey with every single post. " In fact, we have seen a significant dip in the queue." - what does that mean? Is it a queue or is it a bug?

Better answers:

"We identified an issue(bug) that is preventing some users from queuing. It's not a server load issue. We're working on a fix."

"Do to high activity, we are getting more server load than we expected. It's not a bug. We're working on a fix."

I have not had any issues getting into Harbinger, regardless of when I load in (including times others posted here that there was a queue). My vote sits on 'bug.' The server certainly doesn't feel overly busy. Not like the "old days," for sure!

Of course, by posting this, I'm sure I just jinxed my future login attempts. :eek:

Edited by -Wes-

The false assumptions going on here is kind of sad IMO. Tait clearly stated that this a unintended bug with the system and isn't the server being full, yet people still continue to deny this and assume TOR status is wrong? On what grounds... what proof...? Not to mention its a early Tuesday in the US for most people, why would it suddenly be full today and not the weekends when more people are off? Edited by peter_plankskull

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.