Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

RNG is perfect for SWTOR and I'll explain why.

Aowin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you feel its ok for the pvp community to have an unfair advantage though. That would be a very fast way to kill off what's left of the raiding community in the game

it's a thing about this game. when raiders are happy - PvPers are up in arms, when PvPers are happy, raiders are wailing. :D:D

be it rewards for activities, or class balance. it is just hte way this game is. when something is tuned to not be op in pvp, pveers are usually yelling that this is major nerf for them and they need it back. and then if BW buffs something to make it better in raids, pvpers start saying that it made this or that class OP and plz nerf.

looks like a circle to me =) why should it be any different now? 0.o

lol why is this post a thing?

Alright alright, I wasn't gonna post again but I can't help it either. It's just so out there it's funny to spar with this Aowhine character.

Out of all the trolls, white knights, whatever out there, this guys is probably the most hilarious right now because he's so completely out there. He certainly makes up in persistence what he lacks in other areas. So yeh, I guess you're right. It's a thing now lol.

Alright alright, I wasn't gonna post again but I can't help it either. It's just so out there it's funny to spar with this Aowhine character.

Out of all the trolls, white knights, whatever out there, this guys is probably the most hilarious right now because he's so completely out there. He certainly makes up in persistence what he lacks in other areas. So yeh, I guess you're right. It's a thing now lol.

Shame on you. It is never nice to make fun of the village idiot. ;)

yeah.... just found out....... dunno if i'll have enough time to read lol,... though ofc the grind isn't going anywhere anyway lol:D:D:D:D

I tell you that was one hell of a fight on the forum. Could've been avoided if they hadn't made it so ridiculous at the start.

Kinda like GC...

wait...

oh...

snip... BioWare isn't the kind of studio that makes sweeping and rapid changes without first considering all of their options. Change is slow in this game and any alterations BioWare makes to Galactic Command will likely take many months.

The change from 10 CXP for gold mobs down to 1 CXP is the epitome of a knee jerk reaction and a quick change which bw did not consider all the other options.

You want to come up with some more bull?

Edited by Quraswren

The change from 10 CXP for gold mobs down to 1 CXP is the epitome of a knee jerk reaction and a quick change which bw did not consider all the other options.

You want to come up with some more bull?

Seems the OP is content with the 1k post. I don't think he has posted since he sniped it.

i do so love your sense of humor / sarcasm :D:D

hehe thanks. :D

You wont to come up with some more bull?

Oh how I hate to do this but he does have a point there, but ONLY there. Sure lowering or raising some numbers they can do quickly but as far as any significant changes to the system itself so that you can target specific gear pieces as they mentioned in the livestream for example, that will likely take months.

Of course how many months is probably subject to heavy RNG as well...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.