Ben, I'd like to see a stream today

gabigool

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So then, the question is : Who is Ben's boss? And should further efforts be made to get that persons attention?

I would say the answer to the second question is, no. If Ben has a boss who has more power, they would appear to be someone who doesn't want to be in the limelight and it's best to respect that. I'm sure if Ben is aware of whatever complaints, his hypothetical boss is probably hearing about it too, one way or another.

lmao, this is so melodramatic. Yes Ben, because gabigool, asks nay DEMANDS that you do *snicker*. Seriously sweetie who do you think you are? a paying costumer sure but so am I and a lot of other people. We don't go wagging our fingers at the devs like crazed gorillas in a zoo acting as though we are some sort of higher authority. All the whiners on this forum need to get over themselves Edited by CommunityDroidEU

Pretty amazing post, OP. I expect it will get exactly zero response from BW. They're on vacation after a job well done. Mission: Sink the TORtanic was a rousing success. Time for some holiday celebration!

The one great thing about these threads is I get to weed out each and every one of the posters that defends BW on the GCXP debacle. If you can't see what a disaster it is, your opinion on anything is worth exactly zero and I'm glad to be done with you. Baghdad Bob's one and all.

Edited by Nothing_Shines

Lmao

The next time you see someone from BW speak about the new system, it'll be to praise it. They'll tell us it was a super hit with the community and that they have more subs than ever now.

Doesn't matter if it's true or not. Just watch. It'll happen.

Edited by Radzkie

the sentimentality was so strong with this one, that I simply couldn't resist "sweet cheeks". My "case" that s/he is melodramatic and entitled has already been made.

I mean make a case for or against parts of the game, not meta debasing of other posters.

Seriously sweetie who do you think you are? a paying costumer sure but so am I and a lot of other people. We don't go wagging our fingers at the devs like crazed gorillas in a zoo acting as though we are some sort of higher authority.
Hey hun, he's gabigool...probably the most succinct and reasonable poster on the entire forums. He provided fantastic feedback that only you seem to take issue with so far...so maybe it's you who just doesn't understand?

Hey hun, he's gabigool...probably the most succinct and reasonable poster on the entire forums. He provided fantastic feedback that only you seem to take issue with so far...so maybe it's you who just doesn't understand?

The title is quite silly, you have to admit. That said, it's probably the most reasonable complaint and criticism post I've seen around here in a LONG time.

I'm generally pretty hard on Ben; that's a byproduct of how I handle life/business in general. I really only respect people - be it my employees, my team.... heck, even my kids - that own their mistakes. We all make them. It's how you take accountability for them that truly matters. Especially when others are relying on you.

You do not get to run from them. Or hope problems go away. Own them.

There are clearly some pretty major problems right now. IMO Ben needs to take accountability for their existence and handle them. Immediately. That's how you lead.

The mechanism to do so exists. All he needs to do is be a leader. Turn the camera on, and talk with us. No talking points. No marketing spiel. Look the situation in the eye and own it.

I get that it's out of character. I could care less. It needs to happen, and IMO it needs to happen today.

You know what's gonna happen unfortunately. Exactly what happened elsewhere when we brought up these exact same issues. I know cause you and me were both commenting pretty hard on it. We'll get a token "We want to discuss this with you further this week" and then Ben will disappear into oblivion never to be heard from again. He's done it to us before.

He can't claim ignorance either. We told him. We legit laid it bare. But, of course, everything we said fell on totally deaf ears. Complete shame.

lmao, this is so melodramatic. Yes Ben get your *** over to that camera ASAP!! because gabigool, asks nay DEMANDS that you do *snicker*. Seriously sweetie who do you think you are? a paying costumer sure but so am I and a lot of other people. We don't go wagging our fingers at the devs like crazed gorillas in a zoo acting as though we are some sort of higher authority. All the whiners on this forum need to get over themselves

That's a fair reaction. Though I'm not sure you expressed your point of view in a manner that aligns with it.

I suspect your questions are rhetorical - as such I'll just say "point taken". :)

There are clearly some pretty major problems right now. IMO Ben needs to take accountability for their existence and handle them. Immediately. That's how you lead.

We can only hope this is being done internally and that it leads to something we see out here. Hopefully it's not a case of "Have you seen the forums? Yeah, the inmates are rioting again. Meh, they riot about everything.".

That's a fair reaction. Though I'm not sure you expressed your point of view in a manner that aligns with it.

I suspect your questions are rhetorical - as such I'll just say "point taken". :)

lm sarcastic, not entitled, there is a difference darling. I could argue that I feel entitled to be sarcastic having been worn out from all the whining on this forum, ofc then theres the question of why I'm here in the first place if I find it so exhausting, the answer is ; I need a break from the game! Ill need a break from all this entitled whining eventually too but until then I'm just going to poke fun at it!

These guys keep failing to listen to their customers over and over and over again. Feedback on the forums and from folks in game is terrible. People in game are WAY more vocal as they aren't worried about the forum police silencing them. Don't believe me? Send an anonymous questionnaire out to your subscribers and see what happens.

I get that some folks are going to defend EA no matter what but this last update is terrible. SWTOR has gone WAY off of the tracks. I LOVE KOTFE and KOTET but the CXP system is garbage. The GAMBLING is garbage and WAY out of control. The neglect to existing systems is terrible.

- Add "Cartel Market" dyes to collections

- Add Weapon Tunings to collections

- Add weapons to the outfit designer

- Add companions to the outfit designer

- Make new companions customizable (seriously)

- Do something about Cartel Certificates and Reputation

- Completely rework CXP to provide currency for vendors

- Remove RNG from gearing completely

- Make CARTEL GAMBLING VOLUNTARY by listing items directly alongside your packs

- Do SOMETHING... ANYTHING about rated PvP. It's terrible.

- PvP Matchmaking is the worst in all of gaming...