Where's master Ranos?

Deaconik

Sounds like they messed up. ¬_¬ How much you betting that the alert only shows up if you haven’t completed all the chapters, aka still in Kofte or have some alliance alerts still buzzing around. Bloody sounds like it to me.

But it's not the only bug. For example assassins have 3 or 4 bugs I know about. And that's just 1 class.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like they messed up. ¬_¬ How much you betting that the alert only shows up if you haven’t completed all the chapters, aka still in Kofte or have some alliance alerts still buzzing around. Bloody sounds like it to me.

No, I got the alert on char that completed KOTET. I still have other alerts, though.

But it's not the only bug. For example assassins have 3 or 4 bugs I know about. And that's just 1 class.

Oh, you don't have to tell me things are buggy. I can't play the games on 'High Shade Complexity' without my characters face bugging out due to the new graphics update.

There's bugs everywhere.

I reached Legendary level, and have the encrypted holocommunicator along with all the other legend tier rewards. But I have no master ranos alert mission on any character that has done any of KOTFE. I either have characters that haven't done KOTFE at all, or characters who have done through chapter 9, but even on the ones that have completed chapter 16 I don't have alerts. I had the alliance alert for Shae Vizla just fine, and thought perhaps she was gating the Master Ranos mission, but no such luck.

So, I've finished Chapter 16, I have in my mail the holocomunicator(meaning I am eligible).

Yet there's no alert.

The holocomunicator says it will happen naturally after ChIX of KotFE.

Looks like not happening for me. Tried 2 different characters.

Any ideas or help appreciated. Thanks.

I used the holocommunicator and didnt even get the companion that way..

Another guy with the same problem as many here:

Legendary tier, got the mail like everyone with the rewards else but NOT the recruitment mission/alert for Ranos.

Did all of the chapters as well.

Edited by EstebanPR

I had the alert.

Went to the location.

Chatted with Master Ranos.

Finished conversation checked my list of comapnons.

No sign of her in my list of companions.:mad:

This is exactly what happened with me. The same thing also happens with Shae Vizla on the same toon. I then tried using the instant recruitment items for both of them, and got the message "You have already done the recruitment mission for [companion]" in both cases. Then the recruitment items are gone, but the 2 companions are still not in my companion list.

This is exactly what happened with me. The same thing also happens with Shae Vizla on the same toon. I then tried using the instant recruitment items for both of them, and got the message "You have already done the recruitment mission for [companion]" in both cases. Then the recruitment items are gone, but the 2 companions are still not in my companion list.

Thats good to know, I was tempted to use the instant recruitment package as my master Ranos is missing after I told her to join me.

Probably for the best after she told me to forget about Jaesa, she was about to be feed very slowly to my pet slug where she would learn a new definition of pain and suffering.

Pissed, I'm 100% complete with KoTFE 100% complete with Odessen base clicked the holo for Master Ramos and nothing. Not in my companion list, no alert to do it the normal way. Spent a lot of time getting to legendary DVL to be ripped off.

Needs a fix or It's time to cancel sub and find a new game.

Same here

Eternal level.

Got the alert. Talked to her and welcomed her to my alliance.

She is nowhere to be seen.

Used the holo device and it said I already had the quest for her. No quest in my log.

Used the holo device on an alt and she showed up for that toon.

So, at what time Eric(and/or others) get to work so I can blame them for ignorance? Or see a reply from them? :)

Probably won't answer before getting an estimate about when's the bug getting fixed. Which requires some code monkey to write some tests and see which one fails(btw the bug would never have happened if they used TDD)

Probably won't answer before getting an estimate about when's the bug getting fixed. Which requires some code monkey to write some tests and see which one fails(btw the bug would never have happened if they used TDD)

Even a post saying - Added to known bugs, thanks for the info - would be sufficient for me now.

Wow that bug is awful, and I hope it gets addressed immediately. Finished Eternal level on Shadowlands - alert showed up for toon finished with KotFE. Alert also showed up for toons who finished at least Ch9 KotFE on Jedi Cov + Begeren (where I did zero DvL).

I didn't try the alert or the holo because was hearing bug reports on fleet... I will try tonight to see if it works for anyone.

I did her alliance alert, but she never appeared as a companion. Tried to use the token and I did, it said I already did the alliance alert.

No Ranos for me.:rak_03::rak_02:

What class were you? I know of at least 2 other inquisitors, which like mine, had this very same issue... Sounds to me like Xalek's bug with the launch of Kotfe...