OMG, you got to make Command Levels Legacy wide....!!!

DenariusJay

If cxp were legacy wide, would you continue to play?

It is just one of many steps that need to happen to put this game going back in the right direction. Fixing alt play is just ONE thing that needs to happen. For some, they pick their battles and starting with this problem is high on their list but don't confuse that with there just being one issue here with the fiasco of GC and RNG gear along with how it kills alt playing after being encouraged to do so for so long.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is just one of many steps that need to happen to put this game going back in the right direction. Fixing alt play is just ONE thing that needs to happen. For some, they pick their battles and starting with this problem is high on their list but don't confuse that with there just being one issue here with the fiasco of GC and RNG gear along with how it kills alt playing after being encouraged to do so for so long.

You don't need to tell me that. Iam waiting my sub to end so after i go playing overwatch, so disgusted playing my sentinel over 2 weeks in a row... and i just cant switch other char cuz it's too weak now for pvp