Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

Chackey

Christ why can't You ppl understand...

The ones that don't like her chose to be EVIL. I chose to play the villain. My each decision was cold and filled with hatred. Each strike swift and merciless. Now how come my only romancable companion, in a middle of a conversation with a bloodthirsty murderer, tells him that she will teach their children the Jedi Code? FACEPALM! This is just unrealistic!

Darth Lachris was a perfect example of a sith romance option.

Pure Dark Sided players need someone who will agree with their methods, someone whose cruelty might equals their.

Yeah when I saw watched her conversations on youtube I simply left my ashara on the ship. Jedi are meant to be converted the dark side or be destroyed if you look at the sith teachings. Plus when I look at her character profile in the codex i cringed when I saw she hates fighting jedi. After I saw that in my opinion she is not a sith and after she said she is sticking to the jedi teachings right in my face after taris I wanted to shock her with lightning after she mentioned she is sticking with her tainted jedi ways.

Yes the sith consider the ways of jedi and the light side tainted.

Edited by lokdron

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I got to Taris to get Ashara. I watched vids on youtube on how different players picked how they would get Ashara to join the dark side.

I watched the parts where she gets angry about not being able to lift a boulder, can't go all out against another student, and not getting picked for the assault team(training), looking up at the stars instead of listening.

I thought that she would become my hot romanceable dark apprentice after I leave Taris. Only for her to do a 180 on my ship and say that she won't become a Sith.:mad: I was like..are you being serious with me right now?! I thought Maybe you have to slowly corrupt her as you spend time with her. Sadly I was proved wrong again.

Maybe when the level cap is raised and I can continue my SI storyline. There will come a chance to fully turn Ashara to the dark side! If not, then I'm going to have to wait for Bioware to release the new companions in the future and prey that I can turn the next one.

I swear Ashara better not be the only female romance option for the Sith Inquisitor.:mad:

I'm almost at 8.5k affection and still haven't had any sort of flirt or romanceble options. Anyone else had this?

I checked the video out on youtube, I have some of the conversations but none of the "flirt" options or romance convesations inbetween... no idea what I've done wrong/different.

Any tips are appreciated.

Cheers

K.

I'm almost at 8.5k affection and still haven't had any sort of flirt or romanceble options. Anyone else had this?

I checked the video out on youtube, I have some of the conversations but none of the "flirt" options or romance convesations inbetween... no idea what I've done wrong/different.

Any tips are appreciated.

Cheers

K.

You either have to progress your class story.

Or

Romance Spoilers

You kept her from meeting up with the jedi if you keep her from meeting them you can't romance her.

Oh yeah after she says that I can't believe some people consider her a sith and has fallen to the dark side.

IMO, I wouldn't want the whole official marriage thing hanging over my head. I mean it's great and all that she's convinced she wants to bear the bloodline of the great Kallig and Tulak Hord, but what happens when she decides she's had enough of me turning our kids into homicidal sociopaths? I don't want her to get half of my millions of credits in the divorce...

:D

You either have to progress your class story.

Or

Romance Spoilers

You kept her from meeting up with the jedi if you keep her from meeting them you can't romance her.

Well I'm level 50, twice she has been to meet with the jedi and I allowed her to go. *shrug*

I think SI's should have a choice as to getting Ashara. I believe when on Taris, at the end, you should get a choice; for light side baby's let them choose Ashara. However, for us dark side players I believe we should have the option to take Thana Vesh instead. It would be easy to implement: At the end of Taris when Thana is holding down the exploding building, have Ashara run up and try to kill Thana (Or something along these lines)... Then you get to decide which to take. Therefore, i vote you should be able to decide between Ashara and Thana.

Is it true that you can choose to kill her when you try to recruit her i kinda skipped through all the chat and coulda swore that i seen the option to leave her for dead. if i knew i couldnt turn her i woulda done that lol

Not fair at all that males have the option of romance with her, and I cant have a romance with Khem, seeings how they are both a different species. So what he is a monster. He whispers sweet nothings into my ear /sigh. Maybe I like it rough....

Not fair at all that males have the option of romance with her, and I cant have a romance with Khem, seeings how they are both a different species. So what he is a monster. He whispers sweet nothings into my ear /sigh. Maybe I like it rough....

It is Star Wars not the Beauty and the Beast ;)

As a companion this one fails. the sw got what we should've. easy to see where the si story has a weak link here. Master of the darkside and not even slick enough to turn a padawan to the darkside. In a nutshell Lame!

The funny thing is that the sith warrior causes jedi knights, jedi masters and a padawan to fall to the dark side. The sith warrior manipulates, lies and cheats in their story the SI gets to do barely anything like that. Its the npcs in the SI that comes up with all the plans and the SI just follows them. The writers of the SI story really dropped the ball imo.

Is it true that you can choose to kill her when you try to recruit her i kinda skipped through all the chat and coulda swore that i seen the option to leave her for dead. if i knew i couldnt turn her i woulda done that lol

I saw that option as well, no idea what happens if you choose it though; I'm curious to know :)

The writers of the SI story really dropped the ball imo.

Yup. The SI storyline feels a lot less fun than the BH and SW storylines. The SI is the weakest written of all of them. You're supposed to be a master of the force and intrigue, but you spend the entire story passively going on with events around you. The SW seems to have much more of an effect on the surrounding world.

The SI also has the most poorly written companions. Vette and Mako (not talking about romance, just in general) have a lot more personality than any of the SI companions.

Edited by Kllashaa

Is it true that you can choose to kill her when you try to recruit...

No. Of course not. You are railroaded into allowing her to join you whether you want her around or not.

It's the same way for all classes and companions, the only choice you have is whom to use and whether to gain or lose affection with them.

Yup. The SI storyline feels a lot less fun than the BH and SW storylines. The SI is the weakest written of all of them. You're supposed to be a master of the force and intrigue, but you spend the entire story passively going on with events around you. The SW seems to have much more of an effect on the surrounding world.

The SI also has the most poorly written companions. Vette and Mako (not talking about romance, just in general) have a lot more personality than any of the SI companions.

I was severely disappointed by a lack of female companions for the SI as well as terrible romance story for the one we do get. 10k affection and all her story lines completed and... just meh.

I'm playing a dark side sorcerer right now, and while I haven't gotten Ashara yet, I've more or less decided that I'm not going to romance her. On some level, it disappoints me that you can't corrupt her to the dark side and have a romance with her (ie. you need to go to the light side or at least become morally gray), but now that I think of it, it kind of makes sense that you can't do a dark side romance with her.

Yes, I could see you corrupting her to the dark side, but frankly, romancing someone while you remain dark side strikes me as kind of ridiculous. The whole point of the dark side is that it's about self-advancement at all costs. How can you be in love with someone when all you care about is your own megalomaniacal thirst for power? Star Wars is pretty clear on this - compassion/love and the dark side cannot coexist. Either the Dark Side causes the person wielding it to destroy the person he/she loves (Anakin and Padme), or love causes the person to reject the dark side (Revan and Bastila). Then you have Palpatine, who is hinted in the book "Darth Plagueis" to be something of a womanizer but really doesn't feel anything resembling love.

So...I dunno, maybe I'll do the romance. If I do, though, it will be in a Palpatine-style manner where all the things I'm saying to her are just cruel lies allowing me to use her while my character explores the TRUE nature (read: Dark Side) of the force and butchers his way to the title of Darth. Because...that's just kind of how we Sith roll.

Edited by Hraken

That's a good point about the incompatibility of the Dark Side and love Hraken.

It would be cool though, if you could romance/manipulate Ashara into loving YOU so she feels attached to you and will do everything for you while your character doesn't actually love her.

Lol for example via conversation options like 'I love you (Lie).' No?