*REMINDER* Mission Resets

EricMusco

There is the achievement mission for the speeder, where you need to kill number of world bosses several times.

I have it since it was released on my journal... it gets reset with each expansion.

:(

yes do u know how hard it was to kill NiM Pilgrim 2 times??? PLEASE DONT RESET THAT!!

EVERYTHING? so I'll need to do Macrobinocular/Seeker droid and all the aratech missions a THIRD time on most of my chars? :c

Why would you? It's only for in-progress missions, not completed ones. If you're stuck on the heroics, you'll still have those and won't be reverted to the beginning of the chain.

What about kotfe chapters, does it affect them? I'm in between chapters 10 and 11 right now.

Probably. At least if you are in the middle of one of these chapters. If you just started chapter 11, it will not reset back to chapter ten. There is a chance that the two objectives you previously completed in chapter 11 might be reset, and you'd have to start chapter 11 all over again.

It's a very rare bug that completed chapters get reset entirely. That's not supposed to happen.

Thanks for the warning Eric! Finally got the Uprooting the Last Seed and The Shroud Revealed quests done b4 the expansion. VERY fun set of quests, The Shroud Revealed really feels like a good ol' KOTOR puzzle quest.

:rak_03:

Hey folks,

Quick reminder, with tomorrow's patch all active Missions that you currently have will reset. Please finish any active Missions that you have before the patch.

Thanks everyone!

-eric

Edited by king_nile

Last time I had about 50 aratech-missions being reset. Therefore this time I didn't even try to do them. The devs should just delete these missions and give the aratechs out for free, because it is just ridiculous that your progress can and will be reset. :mon_rolleyes:

Really again? This is getting old. At this rate, with a moderate guild size, I'll never get these done. Everytime I get about 75% complete, they get reset. This warning post would have been nice a few weeks ago, when I might have been able to do something about it. I am pretty disappointed in this, and that it keeps happening.

EVERYTHING? so I'll need to do Macrobinocular/Seeker droid and all the aratech missions a THIRD time on most of my chars? :c

It's Wednesday morning, November 30th. I updated my client and I'm logged in. I'm happy to say that my quest log still shows Seeker Droid Quest at [Heroic 4] The Alchemy Of Evil, and Macrobinoculars Quest at [Heroic 4] All The Pieces.

I have been stuck at these points for over two years. They didn't reset with 4.0 either.

It's Wednesday morning, November 30th. I updated my client and I'm logged in. I'm happy to say that my quest log still shows Seeker Droid Quest at [Heroic 4] The Alchemy Of Evil, and Macrobinoculars Quest at [Heroic 4] All The Pieces.

I have been stuck at these points for over two years. They didn't reset with 4.0 either.

Seeker droid u can do solo or at least duo, Macrobinoculars u just need 4 ppl, they dont need the quest, just ask 3 ppl for help on fleet, or pay them.