Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Is Tharan not returning because the devs stole his name for Satele's kid?

CorellianWannabe

Tharan Cedrax and Theron Shan , similar names true but I doubt it's really that big of a deal to have similar names for companions when there's so many of them. People have been confusing the two, and butchering their names, for a couple of years now so too late in that regard.

And no, there isn't and hasn't been a Theran companion, that's a spelling mistake. maybe we can ask Bioware to give us one so people have a reason to butcher either companion's name to that spelling *wink*

*that's a joke*

I'm sure he could have talked to Scorpio about using one of the Gemini cores as a starting point.

next thing you will have is a doctor saying, "Is that Edi?!".. wrong game :p

last thing i want to see Theran doing is playing teenager with an uncontrollable urge in designing his perfect android/robot. It depends if Holiday wants a hardware platform for her software.

Edited by Celise

Hes probably holed up somewhere trying to make Holiday a physical body to play with :p

This and they really couldn't have the egos of Dr Oggurobb, Theran Cedrax and Archiban Frodrick Kimble (call me Doc) on the same planet. No amount of C2N2's Alderaanian Nectar would have calmed that situation. Odessan would have imploded!

This and they really couldn't have the egos of Dr Oggurobb, Theran Cedrax and Archiban Frodrick Kimble (call me Doc) on the same planet. No amount of C2N2's Alderaanian Nectar would have calmed that situation. Odessan would have imploded!

I can see it now.

Lana: OUTLANDER!!!

Outlander: What!? WHAT!? Why is everyone running around like headless chickens!?

Lana: Oh it's a disaster - Doctors Oggurobb, Cedrax, and Archiban Froderick Kimble--

Outlander: *snicker*

Lana: --their collective egos are collapsing the planet!

Outlander: ...it's Makeb all over again.

Lana: And THEN--

Outlander: Oh stars, it gets WORSE?

Lana: --and then C2-N2 pumped a massive amount of Alderaanian nectar into the air circulation, hoping to calm everyone down, but...er...it...sort of made everyone the exact opposite of "down"...

Outlander: :eek: *stammering* They...ALL OF THEM!? IN THE SAME ROOM!? OH DEAR FORCE, EVACUATE ODESSAN! NOW!! BEFORE THE VOLATILE EGOS EXPLODE THE PLANET!!

*rumbling noises*

Outlander: ...too late...

*there is a large explosion, except instead of the expected explodey noises, there are instead several anguished screams of "MEEEEEEEEE!!" (and one tiny "did i mention i'm a pacifist?")*

*there are no survivors*

...and that, kiddos, is how overactive egos lost the war against Zakuul. Moral: Don't put a Hutt and two humans together in the same room with a lot of Alderaanian nectar. Don't ask me how that's a moral, either. :D

Edited by Jagaimee

I'd sooner see a scenario where Doc and Tharan busy themselves building the absolutely perfect female body for Holiday, only for Oggurobb to tear it apart again so he can get a close look at the inner workings of her anatomy. :rolleyes: Weird Sciene, the Star Wars edition.

Or Dr. O puts Holiday into a female Hutt body because that is what he thought Tharan meant by "perfect".

I can see it now.

Lana: OUTLANDER!!!

Outlander: What!? WHAT!? Why is everyone running around like headless chickens!?

Lana: Oh it's a disaster - Doctors Oggurobb, Cedrax, and Archiban Froderick Kimble--

Outlander: *snicker*

Lana: --their collective egos are collapsing the planet!

Outlander: ...it's Makeb all over again.

Lana: And THEN--

Outlander: Oh stars, it gets WORSE?

Lana: --and then C2-N2 pumped a massive amount of Alderaanian nectar into the air circulation, hoping to calm everyone down, but...er...it...sort of made everyone the exact opposite of "down"...

Outlander: :eek: *stammering* They...ALL OF THEM!? IN THE SAME ROOM!? OH DEAR FORCE, EVACUATE ODESSAN! NOW!! BEFORE THE VOLATILE EGOS EXPLODE THE PLANET!!

*rumbling noises*

Outlander: ...too late...

*there is a large explosion, except instead of the expected explodey noises, there are instead several anguished screams of "MEEEEEEEEE!!" (and one tiny "did i mention i'm a pacifist?")*

*there are no survivors*

...and that, kiddos, is how overactive egos lost the war against Zakuul. Moral: Don't put a Hutt and two humans together in the same room with a lot of Alderaanian nectar. Don't ask me how that's a moral, either. :D

+10 Internets, so very hilariously apt...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.