So, HOW MANY of you guys will continue playing after the first free month has passed?

djalexa

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

already cancelled. the game has some serious issues and bugs. AND im not really a star wars fan. so its a no go for me. figured it would atleast last me till the next mmo but ive already canceled and gone back to rift. for my play style and what i enjoy out of mmos, rift is some what of a master peice.

Bunch of friends and myself have already canceled. Why?

This is not a modern MMO.

Tons of clunkiness in combat.

Quests are generic.

Knockbacks, stuns and interrupts are stupidly overpowered in PVP.

UI is bad (no mods or macros!)

The story as a SI has been well done so far, but once I hit 50 (tomorrow?), I can't see me wanting to grind PVP or flashpoints for gear. So I'll probably roll a Jedi and see how far I can get before my sub runs out.

Bunch of friends and myself have already canceled. Why?

This is not a modern MMO.

Tons of clunkiness in combat.

Quests are generic.

Knockbacks, stuns and interrupts are stupidly overpowered in PVP.

UI is bad (no mods or macros!)

The story as a SI has been well done so far, but once I hit 50 (tomorrow?), I can't see me wanting to grind PVP or flashpoints for gear. So I'll probably roll a Jedi and see how far I can get before my sub runs out.

Adios, good luck finding better quests in another mmo.

Really not a bad game but with all the issues that seem to be coming from Bioware and the frustration I had from dealing with GameStop to even get my game (never got my freaking pre-order code though!). Love to keep playing but I want a game that is stable and from a company that isn't going to just "look into" a problem but actually get stuff done in a quick and orderly fashion. Truth is, I am glad I didn't cancel my Rift account for this.

Some fair advice. The game runs good, the stories are fun to go along with, but stuff has to start getting done. Not just fixes but also stuff that needs to be added. As a small edit, I will probably stick with the game for maybe another month or two to see if it shapes up.

Edited by grimkov