Imperial Intelligence suddenly collectively decided to pick up sword fighting?

Lilyan

Hey folks,

For starters, I do want to confirm that this is definitely a bug. The entire Galaxy hasn't up and armed themselves. It's actually related to the larger weapons bug, and the team is looking into it! I'm hoping for a 4.7.3 fix.

-Tait

There must be some way to leave part of the bug in-game. It's hilarious when Jakarro starts hitting Darok with Kai Zykken's stationary mount (100% Alderaanian log)!

It's not just in the agent's story. I'm running about on Ilum, completing the questline, and almost *every single (humanoid) NPC* in the Empire's base has a sword.

...even a few droids.

Darth Marr: Okay, our Empire is...tanking a bit... EVERYBODY, LEARN SWORDFIGHTING. NOW. *distributes swords to everybody in the history of ever*

Agents: But we rely on blasters! And a disturbing amount of knives, but that's besides the point.

Bounty hunters: MAKE US.

Sith: Our uniqueness is ruined. *mope*

Marr: All those points are true. Still. If every single citizen in our entire Empire learns swordfighting, we can easily outmatch the Republic! :D

Agents: *dumbfounded crickets chirping*

Sith: *still moping*

Hunters: . . . how did you even get your mask to contort into a smiley face?

Marr: YOU ARE NOT HELPING.

I needed that laugh today...

Hey folks,

For starters, I do want to confirm that this is definitely a bug. The entire Galaxy hasn't up and armed themselves. It's actually related to the larger weapons bug, and the team is looking into it! I'm hoping for a 4.7.3 fix.

-Tait

I kind of want this bug to stay around. It's just too hilarious. :D