Server Issues

Voiicu

Came here to report the same thing happening on Begeren Colony. Intermittent huge lag spikes and disconnects.

Came here to report the same, massive lag spikes (40k ms plus), slight consolation to everyone else, I haven't been kicked yet

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the time and Biowares resources for swtor, I highly doubt anyone will be in the swtor office for several more hours. Unless the cartel market goes down as well. then we will get full dev support faster then you could say "No time for coffee, cartel market is down"

I'm just losing credits here...trying to help with conquest stuff and learn this GSF part but every time I try to play any kind of mission or anything my connection bars immediately drop to 1 or a big fat X during the GSF. I wondered if it was some kind of lag on my ISP's fault but it seems to occur immediately when going into a mission on GSF. I go from a somewhat healthy 189ms (I'm in Australia) to a deadly 22378ms. Boom,. Disconnect. The server list comes straight up and I can log right back into the thing. anyone else having this issue?

I don't know if this is related but over at WoW:

"Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates."

We might be falling prey to the same thing here.

Just checked norsemap. Looks like a DOS attack on the US and EU. No single source, they look like they are coming from all over though the primary seems to be china (as usual).

It's cause they're mad they can't type English well and we put them on ignore.

The Digital attack Map is showing a Denial of service attack on the central US so I expect that is the issue, It's been going on for the last 20 minutes so I expect the server farm is affected

you have no idea what you are talking about....

Blizzard: Informs players of a problem

Bioware: *Crickets*

Having to get info about a problem with the game from a competitor.

Exactly this game feels nowhere land since last week. Sub expires this saturday....gonna miss the game but its pointless to be a sub for me right now.

Edited by psikofunkster