Server Issues

Voiicu

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why, why, oh why?

Why, when I finally put mi kids to bed, have done all the jobs I had to do, a when having an hour for myself, some utterly moronic kiddos decided that they will show off their "abilities" and break the game server?

are/t there any better things to break?

Geez, if i had found the one who did, I would beat the sh***** out of them!

and then send to Syberian gulag for 20 years.

maybe THAT would teach them something.

IDIOTS!

Its interesting while some of us are wasting our time on the eternal grind or posting here those Chinese teens are learning how to attack servers.... mmm

Nothing interesting about it at all. While we are playing and posting here, there are people learning how to stop attacks on servers too. The digital form of rioting to disrupt.

Doesn't seem that the "fix" to the European servers solved the issue or issues--I'm on the Ebon Hawk and continue to be booted off and need to attempt to login multiple times per incident.

Solid communication in a timely manner would be very much appreciated, but doesn't seem to be practice <sigh>.

Nothing interesting about it at all. While we are playing and posting here, there are people learning how to stop attacks on servers too. The digital form of rioting to disrupt.

Sure doing bad things is not good, still their activity is more powerful compared to grinding a game which leaves you at the end with nothing....

BTW the USA actually do the same....

http://map.norsecorp.com/#/

Edited by psikofunkster

No, no need for continual updates - but an acknowledgement that there is still a problem or that a DDoS is occurring now would be nice. That way, we know they're aware and doing what they can (though that may not be much).

Still a problem on Begeren, and I guess every other server as well. Now the login service is unavailable.

Man I wish those hackers would do something noble, like going after Mylan's, Bayer's, Rupert Murdoch's, Exxon's servers etc. just to name a few instead of this nonsense.

Still a problem on Begeren, and I guess every other server as well. Now the login service is unavailable.

Man I wish those hackers would do something noble, like going after Mylan's, Bayer's, Rupert Murdoch's, Exxon's servers etc. just to name a few instead of this nonsense.

The USA ones are doing exactly the same.....:rolleyes:

Well, it is 415pm eastern standard time here. I have now been having issues with The Ebon Hawk server for the past 30 minutes. I log in, stay connected for 3 to 5 minutes and then I crash to server screens everytime. I wish we could get a freaking update on whats going on.

You read wrong, It is a group of wanna be hackers called poodleCorp.

Well, this assumes that the individual(s) claiming responsibility are the same as the individual(s) actually responsible.

Seems to me, that if someone gets their rocks off on people getting angry and worked up at them, it probably also doesn't matter to them if they've done anything to earn that.

I am not mad at EA for the attack but find myself rolling my eyes (no in surprise but in the oh this is typical behavior)at their staggering silence. It's not a crime to get attacked, but it's poor customer service to stick heads in the sand and not do an announcement about it being known and addressed. Edited by sethdil

sorry forgive the uneducated question but whats a DDOS attack from what i gather somone hacked the servers but that all i understand

A Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make an online service unavailable by overwhelming it with traffic from multiple sources

Get more info here http://www.digitalattackmap.com/understanding-ddos/

Edited by Airehn

seem they at it again hitting the log-in servers with ddos attacks like crazy

as it stands now be luck you can stay in the game for 30min or 2-5min log-in

going to play some other game

i was in a group and every one in that group was doing a mission and we try to stay in (log-in 20x like) to finish it off. no good all of us were kick-out with-in 2min log-in

hope they fix the log-in servers

img> http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/hacker-insulting-messages.jpg