Server Issues

Voiicu

I like how everyone on the first page besides the OP has no idea how anything works on the magical interweb land

Agreed. BUT - that being said - bet it was just some clumsy techie that accidentally unplugged a cord or hit a power button somewhere... Happens all the time.

(source: personal experience lol)

Edited by RionAverill

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after reviewing a few websites this is what i have found thats been affected....

SWTOR

PSN

Destiny (bungie.net)

Everquest 1,2,landmark

WoW (west coast servers 3 that were reported)

Comcast Xfinity

MWO 1 server

Anyone knows anymore please add.

• 7 months later...
I know there have been a couple of post in the server forums all without any responses from Dev team so thought I would put it on here. I know that Shadowlands is having DC issues as whole guild DC'd out of Dread Palace HM 2x so I went to pvp on Jedi Covenant with my Death guildies and we DC's out of a couple of PvP matches. Has anyone seen any posts addressing this yet?

I've been playing my Merc for about 3 hours and have been DCd from the server (Jedi Covenant) 4 times. Twice in a 15 minute period. It hasn't happened with my Repub Chars, just my Merc. Has this happened to anyone else?

BTW, I aint been able to put in a ticket since it appears that the "help" icon is now gone and has been replaced with a second Cartel icon.

Edited by ReddNekk

Yeah, seems to be a problem across most (if not all) of the servers.. also, there's a way to fix your menu.. go into the interface editor and you can move the cartel market and pack-viewer icon object away from your standard menu bar... that's what i had to do.

Also, WOW appears to be having the same issue. They've posted "Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates."

Also, WOW appears to be having the same issue. They've posted "Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates."

Oh, great. Someone is trying to ruin the interwebs. :|

I know there have been a couple of post in the server forums all without any responses from Dev team so thought I would put it on here. I know that Shadowlands is having DC issues as whole guild DC'd out of Dread Palace HM 2x so I went to pvp on Jedi Covenant with my Death guildies and we DC's out of a couple of PvP matches. Has anyone seen any posts addressing this yet?

The posts are starting to pop up everywhere now. I just got home and been DC'd 3 times in 15-20 min. Came to look and it's now on a bunch of server forums and now General. (in another thread someone mentioned other games like WoW are being affected too, fwiw)

I've been getting kicked to the server selection screen since Monday. When I reported the problem, I got the copy and paste non-reply reply from SWTOR. Sometimes after being kicked to the server selection screen I can log back on to a server, only to be kicked again in 5 or so minutes. Sometimes the server selection screen is blank. Once the server selection screen indicated I had -1 (minus one) character on every NA and European server. That was new.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.