Dark vs Light valor 5

FFtprivate

Hello, for the past few days ive been trying to do warzones for the dark vs light event. I was thinking of getting a group of people together to farm valor 5.

If people want to just pvp thats cool, i love the pvp in this game and i would love to group up for it after i get to valor 5 on a dark vs light toon.

If people want to get together around 8 on the 13th or midnight on the 14th.

Any other times during the week after 5 PM i would be available.

Let me know, I would appreciate it.

P.S.

If incentive is required i have a lot of gear boxes (upper/lower/supplementary) from previous cartel sets (mostly silver but a few gold) I would be willing to give 1 or 2 away or 1 Grand Chance Cube to everyone in the group if they help me get to valor 5.

Edited by FFtprivate

Yeah I was also thinking about that, but for the past 2 days ive been in warzone ques for like 3 hours at a time with no luck.

I would be even more into getting that achievement, I just cant seem to find any warzones atm, which is why im looking here.

• 2 weeks later...

Been trying to get into a warzone for weeks and can't seem to find a time when there is any PVP going on. Trying to get the 4 matches to get valor 5 for DvL. Is anyone putting anything together on the server or is there an ideal time that pvp is going on? I've tried all day the past few weekends, tried various times after work during the week, and nothing. I mean I realize this server is dead, but had no idea it had gotten so bad that you get even get 4 pvp matches in.

Anyway if someone or a guild is running something or has found a good time to log in for pvp can you post something and let others know?

We've got some people trying to put together some collective warzone times. Nothing concrete as of yet, but it's kinda a collective effort between Ascension pub-side and Knights of Ren imp-side so far. If we set a specific day/time, I'll post it here for everyone. It will likely be 65-only, however, so that's something to keep in mind.

We've got some people trying to put together some collective warzone times. Nothing concrete as of yet, but it's kinda a collective effort between Ascension pub-side and Knights of Ren imp-side so far. If we set a specific day/time, I'll post it here for everyone. It will likely be 65-only, however, so that's something to keep in mind.

I will be so happy if this materializes...

• 3 weeks later...