If you could add anything in game what would you add?

Zellous

an expansion that focused on two new classes (1 empire, 1 republic) that had a full class story 1-50.

also more armor sets that are visually appealing that can actually be acquired from playing the game.

Edited by JabbaWabbA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone will want the same things I do, and I know some of this will never happen, but...

Cosmetic Stuff I Want:

-Ability to customize KotFE companions

-Make gender locked armor sets available to all genders

-Space Station or Capital Ship personal stronghold

-More stubble options for male characters

Gameplay Stuff I Want:

-Class skill trees like the ones we had at launch

-Cross server PvP

-8v8 ranked PvP

-Solo versions of the final missions in the seeker droid and macrobinocular quest chains

Story Stuff I Want:

-More acknowledgement of past choices and events, especially when interacting with and recruiting former companions and other characters that the players' characters have already met

Edited by Jaryk

I'll add to the echo chamber of more stuff referring to my characters by their class stories and past actions. But I'd also like an outfit designer tool on the starter worlds, where you start out. One that lets me play with all possible dyes and outfits so I can know which dyes to use for my characters from the beginning.

I'll add to the echo chamber of more stuff referring to my characters by their class stories and past actions. But I'd also like an outfit designer tool on the starter worlds, where you start out. One that lets me play with all possible dyes and outfits so I can know which dyes to use for my characters from the beginning.

Collections/GTN can accomplish this, yes?

So many suggestions I'd agree with.

• In terms of game play a PvE option for GSF would be great.
  • In terms of customization outfit designer slot for weapons would be great.
  • In terms of QoL account-wide friends/ignore lists would be great.

There's a lot of things I could say about the depth in the game activities and how content in this game only needs to be done once or twice which is the reason we have like 30 FP's that I don't think many people play outside of the DvL requirements.

But rather than adding something new, I first would want to bring class stories back and make leveling after KotFE interesting again for my many alts. Right now the game has never allowed you as many alts as before but at the same time they made the game less alts friendly than ever before. Go figure...

I would add a character appearance modifier for companions like what we have for our own characters in the cartel bazaar. The custom appearances for romance companions sold at vendors are for the most part very unattractive. And sometimes I just want to change something like a hairstyle, not the whole face. Edited by Tamyn

The ability to change advance classes would be one of mine.

I would add all the rewards and incentives they've removed from the game. Money bosses. Chests. Rewards. Etc. Make them go after the gold sellers instead.

-More romance scenes and perhaps spontaneous romance, where you can have a lovely moment with your companion simply by giving them some sort of gift item maybe...like a courting gift. Give them the gift, it triggers a romantic cut scene...maybe have three or four scenes and one of them comes up randomly.

Yes, this! (Unlike some of you, I made the mistake of taking my main toon through KotFE and have regretted it ever since. She wants her farm boy back!) But even with that, more romance options, please! I don't think the writers realize how involved some of us get.

Collections can but GTN isn't on a starter world and dyes, which I put most of all, aren't in collections or just as a preview tab. I get why we can't collect dyes but I like starting the game exactly how I want to look at endgame.

But you can travel to a stronghold and use GTN terminal (cheap to add) and preview most anything you want.

Guild Mail

Guild Alerts or Guild Activity Log (to show when someone joins/leaves and who invited/kicked)

Guild Missions with unique rewards

Guild Ship Expansions (pvp training deck)

More Guild Stuff for Guilds because Guilds..

8v8 Ranked

Open World PvP Zones with objectives and unique rewards (like Ilum & Outlaws Den but better)

More items to buy with PvP Currency

PvP Lobby (mixed faction with chat :D)

More Buffs (I'm a buff whore)

Large Open World Explorable Maps (with lots of different activities for groups of players and solo players)

Open Tapping (anyone can hit this enemy and get personal loot from it, regardless of being grouped or not)

Same as above for Gathering Nodes (everyone can gather it)

Better Craftable Weapons

Better Craftable Armour

Legendary Weapons

Daily Challenges

New 8/10/16/20 Man Raids (easymode, hardmode, nightmare)

Space Ops

Atmospheric Flight

Rare Loot System

Remove Mastery and bring back the old stats system

Bring back the old Skill Trees

Bring back DoT Smash

I could go on forever.. They should recruit me as Idea Thinkererer