Shutting the servers down while im fighting Arcann!

Kheld

yeah and those @#$#$#$%#$% shut them down just now WHILE i was in the middle of a PACK OPENING!!!

They had better hope my STASH got updated at log-off because if not, i will be a bit more upset than i am now!!!!!

:( WHY can't these admins just make up their FREAKING MINDS?!?!

Same here, but I was losing anyway, time to contemplate. :)

I don't mean this to be rude, but I have to ask... what were you doing? I didn't think it was possible to be losing with the way they set it up. I will state that they did include a ridiculous mechanic that unnecessarily dragged out the fight, but I really didn't think losing was an option.

Or does it depend on your gear?

What were you struggling with? My only serious issue was with the lightning and being hardly able to do a thing.
See the spoiler section

In the 2nd stage you get that knight's shield, I guess to use it against those force thingies... I get Arcann down to 25% and then start melting (tried twice). Haven't figured out the trick yet. :)

use the shield when he starts casting lightning and moe towards him, yea u will move at snail pace but the shield will heal u, then use that 2nd temporary ability when you get close to him, bamm he is vulnerable again

I don't mean this to be rude, but I have to ask... what were you doing? I didn't think it was possible to be losing with the way they set it up. I will state that they did include a ridiculous mechanic that unnecessarily dragged out the fight, but I really didn't think losing was an option.

Or does it depend on your gear?

No worries, I know I am not the best player. :) Gear is not the issue, I just don't exactly know what to do yet... Boss is not attackable in my current phase.

Edt: thanks, LadyHF - guess that will do. :)

Edit2: thanks, Halinalle, guess that's why I main a Shadow. Direct assault is not in my character. :)

Edited by Sundown

In the 2nd stage you get that knight's shield, I guess to use it against those force thingies... I get Arcann down to 25% and then start melting (tried twice). Haven't figured out the trick yet. :)

Use shield. Walk towards Arcann and hit him as hard as you can. Should be instant win with stacks you get from using the shield.

Edited by Halinalle