how old is lana beniko in kotfe?

darhtlaci

They didn't give her an age, but some dev or something replied on twitter to this question with

"so let's say Lana is about Theron's age and call it a day ;)"

source:

so she's around 34 during KotFE.

Edited by Asmodesu

As far as I know, Lana has no birth year listed anywhere. Many of the others have "at or around" certain years, but she doesn't.

Given the rest of the people, it's probably safe to say she's around her late 20s to early 30s in KOTFE.

She's actually much older. She's probably almost fifty. Observe:

Lana's codex entry from SOR states that someone matching her description was serving on Hoth at the time of the Treaty of Coruscant. Not only that, but it says that she was able to stop Imperial and Republic troops from shooting at each other during what was supposed to be a Treaty-related ceasefire. That was 3653BBY, so ten years before the game starts she has either enough force of personality or literal Force to make groups of soldiers, even ones who are her mortal enemies, stop, take notice, and listen. That's the key point. There's no way she was some mere apprentice just out of the Sith Academy. Let's assume for a moment her skills are close to that of the player (otherwise she'd be useless baggage as a companion), so she's somewhere in her mid 20's minimum in 3653 BBY.

Second, TOR starts in 3643 BBY, ten years later. So when our character is level 1, Lana is early to mid 30's. SOR happens six years after that, in 3637 BBY. Lana is now almost 40, if not already, the first time a character meets her.

Third, KOTFE (excluding Chapter 1 which falls almost immediately after Yavin) happens five years later, in 3632 BBY. Lana is in her mid 40's during KOTFE.

As a corollary, this also means that someone who headcanon'd the age of their character as 25 at level 1 is now 36 :p

Edited by Diviciacus

Mine is still in his 20's granted late 20's as I do not consider the time in carbonite to have added years to my char because it did not.

By the way for a 40 something sith she keeps herself quite young. This is Vader in his middle 40's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNDwCsFzS8c seems someone does not immerses herself in the dark side.

Edited by adormitul

Mine is still in his 20's granted late 20's as I do not consider the time in carbonite to have added years to my char because it did not.

By the way for a 40 something sith she keeps herself quite young. This is Vader in his middle 40's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNDwCsFzS8c seems someone does not immerses herself in the dark side.

It may not have eaten five years of your lifespan, but it did eat five years of your life; five years went by so your character would be literally that much older. Illo dicto, I'm pretty sure Vader's appearance has far more to do with being hacked to pieces and lit on fire on Mustafar than it does the Dark Side.

You be all :tran_tongue:

she be doing this:

:t_wink::t_tongue::t_smile::t_redface:

Then you be like:

:rak_evil:

HAHAHA LOL that is why i atacked her immediatly whit a broken heart i thout that ther will be more between usLOL

But actualy i wanted to kill her from th begining Becouse im a SITH XD

I did not considered that she could look like Zash. But well at least her body was not bad so I dated a cougar with a very fit body for her age with a mask. Not that big of a deal. I went back to Vette the younger and fit for her age option anyway.

I did not considered that she could look like Zash. But well at least her body was not bad so I dated a cougar with a very fit body for her age with a mask. Not that big of a deal. I went back to Vette the younger and fit for her age option anyway.

yeah well im considering too if ashara will returne to go back to her or stay whit lana but im ful dark side so i think i will stay whit lana

If she is a powerful sith and she's hot she's probably using some force trick. Lore says that Sith age poorly.

Follow the good Admirals advice with Lana.

:mon_trap:

If she is a powerful sith and she's hot she's probably using some force trick. Lore says that Sith age poorly.

Follow the good Admirals advice with Lana.

:mon_trap:

what hapened betwen lana and you becouse you dont like her very much :p

hey there:)

i ask me the same because Lana Beniko is my favourite in swtor. :o:D

Lana is 30 or 31 in kotfe. beause in sor i would say she´s 25 or 26. then Theron is 27.

and Therons year is officall. you can look on wookiepedia.

and in kotfe 5 years ago Lana = 30 or 31. :)

shes not 40! thats impossible!

for everyone else whos intrested Lana is born in Dormund Kass:)

i think i like this planet much more!:o:D:cool::D;)

Wait... what? You think +32 is a Cougar?

Damn, the definition of that term has changed a bunch since I was your age then.

Lana's codex entry from SOR states that someone matching her description was serving on Hoth at the time of the Treaty of Coruscant. Not only that, but it says that she was able to stop Imperial and Republic troops from shooting at each other during what was supposed to be a Treaty-related ceasefire. That was 3653BBY, so ten years before the game starts she has either enough force of personality or literal Force to make groups of soldiers, even ones who are her mortal enemies, stop, take notice, and listen. That's the key point. There's no way she was some mere apprentice just out of the Sith Academy. Let's assume for a moment her skills are close to that of the player (otherwise she'd be useless baggage as a companion), so she's somewhere in her mid 20's minimum in 3653 BBY.

Second, TOR starts in 3643 BBY, ten years later. So when our character is level 1, Lana is early to mid 30's. SOR happens six years after that, in 3637 BBY. Lana is now almost 40, if not already, the first time a character meets her.

Third, KOTFE (excluding Chapter 1 which falls almost immediately after Yavin) happens five years later, in 3632 BBY. Lana is in her mid 40's during KOTFE.

As a corollary, this also means that someone who headcanon'd the age of their character as 25 at level 1 is now 36 :p

Crap she's fifty? How come I didn't notice that? She seems a lot younger, like 20/30

They didn't give her an age, but some dev or something replied on twitter to this question with

"so let's say Lana is about Theron's age and call it a day ;)"

source:

so she's around 34 during KotFE.

Gotta love it when the lead writer doesn't know his game's codex entries. OSNAP.

Still, the game only adds 21 years of time between the events in the codex entry and the events of KOTFE. If Charles is correct, it isn't inconceivable that she could be a very strong teenager. She has proven her affinity to the Force is strong (being able to locate Nexuses much easier than Satele and Marr), and I wouldn't put it past the Sith to press her into service when she could physically manage a lightsaber, likely her late teens.

Edited by phalczen

Gotta love it when the lead writer doesn't know his game's codex entries. OSNAP.

Still, the game only adds 21 years of time between the events in the codex entry and the events of KOTFE. If Charles is correct, it isn't inconceivable that she could be a very strong teenager. She has proven her affinity to the Force is strong (being able to locate Nexuses much easier than Satele and Marr), and I wouldn't put it past the Sith to press her into service when she could physically manage a lightsaber, likely her late teens.

haha I know right? xD ,

Anyway, acolytes train on other planets before going to Korriban (known from SW story - your rival was on a diff planet training before being brought to Korriban). I believe it is still very likely that she was an acolyte / not yet sent to the academy, when on Hoth, and her actions there may very well have sent her through to Korriban academy and further.

Crap she's fifty? How come I didn't notice that? She seems a lot younger, like 20/30

Nope, math doesn't support her being fifty.

Assuming she's 18-25 on Hoth, then 10 + 6 + 5 = 18-25 + 21.

So she's between the age of 39 and 46.

Edit: I'm not nitpicking, it's just that 4 years is larger than you'd think when dating someone.

Edited by AshlaBoga