BioWare Heed My Advice Before It's Too Late

GraunKrynn

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is amazing... but error 9000 and the fact I haven't been able to play for 8 days... Also the fact that every single ticket I send gets closed without response. Also that dozens of customer support threads, a few over 100 pages long, have remained unanswered, even with a simple "We're looking into it" response. I remain hopeful this will be fixed, but there are thousands of us who cannot enjoy this game, and there is nothing we can do about it. I'm sitting patiently waiting for even a glimmer of hope daily. Checking the forums on my phone while i'm at work in hopes that one day I can finally come home and relax and play this fantastic game that I have already paid 2 months for. I don't need any advice from helpful or unhelpful people, just want you to know there are some of us who remain loyal despite this huge issue and that not all of us who are frustrated are going to spam these forums with rage and nonsense.

For those of you who think you know everything and will respond to this post with "I know whats wrong" or "Its probably your internet" (and some of you still will, and I'll laugh right along with you) its not my internet, its not my PC, its not my router or my modem, and its not the end of the damn galaxy.

Also, I don't want to go outside... its cold and boring out there.

-Urgo

I just took the time to read the entire thing, and... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!!!!!

You made me laugh. Not going to lie, OP. You pretty much summed up EVERY topic here.

I agree with you, though. People need to have patience. This game has amazing potential.

Thanks for taking the time to read it lol

you should learn from bioware and make voice over :b

anyways, swtor was offically launched 8 days ago, and many people already want this want that. give bioware some time dudes and dudettes.

Bioware are probably busy working on queue problems, and other side quests/ problems with the game like fixing bugs and stuff, they are just human with flesh and bloods like us.

I bet many Bioware staff spend alot of time and efford into this game, so quit whines and enjoy the game.

Give bioware some time they are busy working, they are not no lifers like you and me that sit at home playing video games all day long and lvl their toon to 50 in 1 week after launch.

Read it again.

You should listen to me and my opinion on the game that you worked so hard to create because I'm a professional MMO expert and can also predict the future of the gaming industry.

Professional MMO expert and yet you know so little of how large scale games are when they launch

Professional MMO expert and yet you know so little of how large scale games are when they launch

How do you even make it past the first two sentences and still take the post seriously?? :confused:

edit: ok benefit of the doubt considering these forums, three sentences before it gets obvious.

edit2: Forget it. "Considering these forums", I perfectly see how someone might take the entire post seriously lol

Edited by Chaizen