July Producer Livestream

EricMusco

In the future will the protagonist of the story (i.e. the players character) get to make any meaningful choices and decisions for himself?

At the moment all the player character does is get told what errands to run by Lana or Theron, get moaned at by everyone and blindly plot along on regardless.

Oh Lana you want me to recruit a treaturous robot who I don't trust and don't want to be saddled with sure why not!

Oh Theron you want me to go help a bunch of republic commandos out the leader of who dictates what I have to do, that sounds great!

Oh Koth, you want to ***** and moan that while we are at war with Zakuul if I do anything but roll over and die for them I'm the worst person in the galaxy of course I fully agree!

Oh Senya you want to ***** and moan about your daughter, yet when you had the chance to kill her you didn't take it. Not to worry its all my fault!

Oh SCORPIO, I don't trust you, don't want you around, didn't want to recruit you and sure and hell don't want you in my inner circle or even knowing where my secret base is, but hey why not have all the information that I spent 4 chapters getting and come on board the ship that we hope will let us take control of the eternal fleet. Nothing bad could possibly come about from that!

It would be nice to hope that after every alert (star fortresses included) every bonus (except the last one as it never seemed to conclude despite running out of rooms), making all the choices to strengthen the alliance, all ops all flashpoints, all expansions, all class stories, my guy would be enough of a veteran commander to come up with some fiendish back up plans and strategies. Not just amble along hoping that in the best of all possible worlds everything will turn out for the best.

I thought it was HK-55 Helmet (Classic).

Same, but with the chin penciled in.

and a flappy thing on the back of the head that will clip with every other chest armor piece you have, for no other reason than to have a flappy thing dangling off the back.

Great new chapter, Bioware!

It seemed to end a little abruptly.

Uh oh, SCORPIO's got control of the Eternal Fleet and she betrayed us. Better run on back to the hidden base we've been plotting in with her for the past while!

Boy, is it gonna feel awkward walking around Odessen for the next month or so as if nothing's changed.

That aside, I really enjoyed it! Meanwhile, I've got an excuse to revisit the Agent story, which I haven't done since my first character at launch in 2011! :cool:

Edited by BradTheImpaler

Well, they made the decision to unsub after Chapter 16 very easy.

QFT. Seriously, what the hell did I just watch? I think it gave me cancer. Continuing to give the middle finger to vets and basically saying we should be happy and feeling nostalgic to go through all that again? Please. This being the first stream I've watched, I now know why there was so much hate towards their streams.

Edited by Gearmasterblitz

Hey folks,

Quick reminder, that we will be hosting our monthly Producer Livestream tomorrow at 2 PM Pacific. As usual, the stream will last around 30 minutes. You can watch the stream on our Twitch page, here. Charles, Ben, and I will see you there! If you can't make the stream I will post a wrap-up here on the forums afterwards.

-eric

So you're only increasing server slot capacity, and not granting us a few actual free server slots? And then you didnt even explain why we don't get that?

So our options as longterm subscribers are:

1. Pay you even more money to get a server slot via the CM

or

2. Pay ridiculus overprices on the GTN

Thats your solution? Or did i misunderstand your stream?

Edited by Twin

Hi, I like to asked can we the players get a unlock that Lana can have a new outfit, say when you land on alliance planet it unlocks? One thing I like to see is helmets with a robotic voice. Some cyber helmet that came out don't have a robotic voice at all, no metallic voice at all. Can you updated that please :)? Will you be giving out couple free character slots for us Vet/Sub players and redo the price for slots from 450cc to say 90cc?

Thank you for the fun - I really enjoy this game but I have some cons about LvD - I a vet, been here since the beta and most of all my crew skills are already at top lvl, anyway for vet player to get credit for this?

Any chance on making a Scorpio armor set :). I thought that would part of this packs :)

Edited by darkdoctor

Nope You've understood it good. That's their plan. We waste sub on old content to get **** rewards instead of new content.

wow....i dont even

This is really terrible of them, and it's even worse that they didnt even say anything about that fact....

And veterans have that cool icon next to their name! They've really started doing more to reward their loyal players than ever before! (Ben's words. I'm serious.)

An icon around the name is me'h.

How about a nice centrepiece statue depicting a member of each class?

All The Best