BoP armor sets vom Dark vs. Light packs don't unlock in collections

Jerba

I have good news! :)

https://s31.postimg.org/bvg18dirf/yupee.png

I got the upper body armor and lower body armor from the event pack, and I purchased headpiece, belt and bracers from GTN then equipped it on THE character I got the stuff on!

So, the stuff you get from Dark/Light side packs DO unlock in collections - SOME items are yet buggy but I'm hoping it will be adressed and fixed soon.

I was pretty much willing to give up on the event after getting to Legacy, but now I feel that I should grind some more... oh ~JOY~!

That is the way the collections have always been since they released it in Nov of 2012. The problem people are having is say...having the Satele upper body armor on one character and the lower body armor on another. When they bind all 4, they do not all 4 unlock in collections. Only the upper binds on one character and the lower binds on another character.

This was changed with update 4.0, but sometime between 4.1 and 4.5 is broke, because I tested it 2 days before and it did not work, as per the blog stated which is based off the 4.0 collections update. For the crystals not unlocking, I have no idea and that most likely is a bug also.

Hope that clears it up and makes it easier to understand.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats worse is, one of the packs I got was something I already had unlocked acountwide. I feel jyped

I knew this from Thursday when they said these are the rewards. I already most of the things unlocked already, so I knew that whatever drops, its wasted. Hence why I wanted a token system to where I could buy what I wanted or was missing.

I knew this from Thursday when they said these are the rewards. I already most of the things unlocked already, so I knew that whatever drops, its wasted. Hence why I wanted a token system to where I could buy what I wanted or was missing.

Yeah :( Yet another way this event is like "Veterans? **** you." since you can't even vendor Cartel items... just equip them or destroy them once they are bound.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

Jupp older crystals dont get added to collection, newer ones do, need a fix , i wanna unlock my white one

Both thank goodness I already have all 4 white ones unlocked. And dang it! Now if I go and do the event, that's all I'm going to get in the packs is white crystals -_-

All mine did.

None of mine unlock....but then again for a different reason. I have every crystal but for 7 of the CM ones (which I can buy whenever I want.) the black-yellow pre order, black-green razer (have tons from the rak event.) 2 of the white-black, 2 hot orange and 1 or 2 other ones. So.....yeah different reason.

Bugged for me also.

3 Cartel Crystals. None of them went to collections. I filed an in game ticket, but who knows if they will credit them to my Collections like they are suppose to do.

Update:

I got a response from my ticket and the CS Rep mailed my character the Crystals. I put them in the bank for now since it is probably still bugged. But if you lost anything, send a ticket.

Darth Sion's Supplementary Armour Pack only contains the belt, its missing the helmet and bracers

Ahhhh its a text error on the box the set comes in.

Box says contains belt, braces and helmet yet Darth Sion's armour set does not contain a helmet or a set of bracers.

This will lead to unnecessary tickets as people ask for the 'missing' helmet and bracers ...

Is it me of did I miss something, got Kreia's at CL25 but missing the Supp box for the set so it's not even complete.

Now if that's not a bug that armour is USELESS.

The packs don't give you full sets any more than any other CM pack. BUT hopefully they will fix the collections issue, then you can buy the missing pieces on the GTN or maybe get them in a later pack.

The packs don't give you full sets any more than any other CM pack. BUT hopefully they will fix the collections issue, then you can buy the missing pieces on the GTN or maybe get them in a later pack.

One can only hope since now I've gotten 2 more armours and BOTH was pure Supp packs only.

one so rare these days that it would cost too many millions just to get the set complete.

The other one not that cheap either but a tad better.

Got the Cathar Honor sword tho, only cost me 400cc to unlock lol. Well that was worth it tho.

But since this is a one time reward, they should sort it to we can either get full sets or buy the rest from CM.

Granted that the packs from CM and RNG, they should be, this ain't, these are rewards that they choosen to give us, and since you have ONE chance to get one reward and that's it.

We have NO way to get the other parts unless someone is selling them on GTN. if not, it's totaly useless and one can trash the items insteed.

Hey folks,

The items SHOULD be unlocking in Collections, like the blog states. We are investigating the issue currently.

Thanks!

What about geting a light saber from a pack as a commander which i cannot equip on any companion and it is also not unlocking in the collections.

Why does the bonus XP leg armor have presense instead of mastery (+48 presence at level 65)?

Armor for that set caps at rating 128.

Well, after waiting for this patch, my white crystal still not unlocked. I lost my two expertise crystals since I equipped them before I saw the not unlocked bug, but I can live with that. I submitted a bug report. see how long that takes.

So I'm supposed to be unlocking these packs on one character right? So that collections work (when it's fixed).

I want to get more stuff on another character, but I'm worried if I do that I won't get them to unlock.

AKA If I get half a set on one character and the other half on another, it won't unlock. Or is there something special supposed to happen with this event and these packs?

So I'm supposed to be unlocking these packs on one character right? So that collections work (when it's fixed).

I want to get more stuff on another character, but I'm worried if I do that I won't get them to unlock.

AKA If I get half a set on one character and the other half on another, it won't unlock. Or is there something special supposed to happen with this event and these packs?

To be safe, I am making sure that just one of my event characters is getting all the rewards for the tiers. my others can unlock a\chievements for the event too, of course, but the final achievement i need for a tier gets done by the same character each time. Just in case they don't change the collections armor pieces tracker to account/server rather then character which it is atm.

Okay, so it seems that weapons do unlock now in collections (I am able to regain copies of a lightsaber, but it's not one I have account wide), however does the armor? It's not showing the partial unlocks, so can anyone verify that armor is actually unlocking like color crystals and weapons?

Well, after waiting for this patch, my white crystal still not unlocked. I lost my two expertise crystals since I equipped them before I saw the not unlocked bug, but I can live with that. I submitted a bug report. see how long that takes.

I got around this issue simply by grabbing a legacy saber hilt (though usually any will do) and putting the crystal in, then ripping it out. Upon extraction it typically re-checks to see if it has been added to the collection. (post-patch, that is). While I never much cared for white-black because pure white is better looking, it is now in my collection.

Sadly, I have no such comparable mechanic to use in order to get Tulak Hord's armor to count in the collection, nor the ceremonial outfits (bits & pieces from 2 different ceremonial sets). I do hope they fix this up. Maybe re-check things when stamping them into an outfit designer slot, since I can do that all day.

Just thought I'd note that after the recent patch, this is still a problem.

I got the upper part of the Kreia set and the lower part of the Kreia set in the DvL crates (earned in game, not the bought ones). Then sent the missing two pieces to that character to finish it up. The upper and lower parts from the DvL crates (robe, gloves, skirt and boots) are not counting towards completion. Neither if I actually equip them, nor if I pop them into my cargo hold and back into my inventory (which usually fixes the register of it like with the crystals when you fixed that).

*edited to add* As the poster noted above me, those pieces aren't even showing up as if they're part of a set. They're showing that they're single, individual items.

Edited by CalicoTiger

Can confirm this is still happening.

I got Freedon Nadd's upper and lower from these DvL packs last week and then today snagged a supp box off the AH to complete it, only to then realize that there was no set listing on the BoP upper and lower pieces. However, I haven't actually equipped or stamped those pieces yet, so that might be part of the issue. Still, I think I'll wait til I see a fix in a patch before I bind the supplementary armor to the (lucky?) toon.

Everything else unlocked fine for me though--mounts, color crystals, weapons. Only armor seems to be bugged.

Talk about strange luck, I also received the Sith Recluse upper body armor, but I will never be able to complete the set because 20-40 mil for the rest of it is ridiculous. And one box dropped an Unstable Arbiter's Dualsaber...which is absolutely useless to a Sith Warrior (and it didn't seem to suit Jaesa). Wish they would fix it so only usable weapons drop. In the meantime, the game seems to be telling me to roll an Assassin. So it goes!

Edited by Shambolic