Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

wow.... hypercrates cost more and you get less money from heroics... EA wins...

Suplax

Yeah.. i'll wait my sub time to end i'll move to another game.

This is retarded. Good items were already hard to come by , now hypercrates cost more and for some reason devs decided that Heroics should have -60% money reward.

This is just retarded.

Lots of subs will leave.

Yeah.. i'll wait my sub time to end i'll move to another game.

This is retarded. Good items were already hard to come by , now hypercrates cost more and for some reason devs decided that Heroics should have -60% money reward.

This is just retarded.

Lots of subs will leave.

i for one am considering it...

If heroic 2+ rewards won't be return ill cancel my sub. No sense to play this game without normal credit farm source,they just force us to buy Cartel market packs. I think ill go wow back,at least they won't force me to pay more money then my sub

What a cesspool this game has become with one patch wth are you thinking BW? :mad:

Edit: this reaffirmed my position not to resub in August I wont be buying a new time card. :(

Isn't that the truth...it's gotta be deliberate at this point...trying to drive us to other EA games I assume...

Isn't that the truth...it's gotta be deliberate at this point...trying to drive us to other EA games I assume...

Haha... I thought something similar. But the kicker is that the players love this game too much to leave it. So many will be logging on until the servers are unplugged.

But I honestly don't see how what's happening can be an accident. I don't think anyone who would be in a position to make the decisions is could possibly be that much of a moron.

Haha... I thought something similar. But the kicker is that the players love this game too much to leave it. So many will be logging on until the servers are unplugged.

But I honestly don't see how what's happening can be an accident. I don't think anyone who would be in a position to make the decisions is could possibly be that much of a moron.

Yup...hopefully I'll be one of them, but even my days are getting numbered. Too many friends don't even bother logging in any longer and those who do are bored silly. There's no influx of new players...there's the normal minimal churn of a few each day, nothing more. There's just no chance this is all accidental...none.

No kidding... I think they are seriously trying to tank this game. At first I thought they were just clueless but this is starting to seem like very deliberate moves to alienate the community so they quit.

If they refuse to add engame content for PvE or PvP, only rehash old content and make ridiculously obvious money grab moves like diminish credit gains while raising Cartel Market prices.....What other conclusion is there?

blah blah whatever.

The heroic payout caused massive inflation. You get high numbers but everything costs more. Clearly packs are selling well, that's when you raise prices, not when you're selling too few. The new pack is crap anyway.

The new event is working...loads of people on the starting planets etc.

Most people seem fine here.

If you are going to cancel just do it - you can come here and say you are cancelling but when you don't your credibility is shot.

The devs and mods know not to believe the "I'm leaving because of xxx" posts. They have access to the subscription numbers, that is what they will believe.

..and can I have your stuff? :o

I cant wrap my head around this too. This is a real bad move. My boyfriend unsubbed allready, and I am considering to do it now too. I still love this game but I wont pay money for it if we get things like this. Then it is casual f2p from now on.

I bet you said the same thing back when we had 214 servers lol

I'm sure they did. And they'll keep saying exactly the same thing until the day the plug is pulled on the game due to lack of subscribers. They're just EAWare apologists and it's never going to change.

Edited by AscendingSky

Perhaps I'm just playing the devils advocate, but could there be a legitimate reason for lowing the H2's weekly pay out? We've seen hyper inflation in the GTN which makes it harder for new players to acquire some of the items. even common ones, because they cost millions. I highly doubt the devs or BW ever intended for the market to alienate a large portion of the player base.

Lowing the H2 payout will, over time, reduce the amount of funds players have to spend on in-game items, thereby forcing those who sell rare ( high value ) items on the GTN to reduce their prices. If not these 60 million credits armor sets and weapons will simply not sell.

Just a thought.

Perhaps I'm just playing the devils advocate, but could there be a legitimate reason for lowing the H2's weekly pay out? We've seen hyper inflation in the GTN which makes it harder for new players to acquire some of the items. even common ones, because they cost millions. I highly doubt the devs or BW ever intended for the market to alienate a large portion of the player base.

Lowing the H2 payout will, over time, reduce the amount of funds players have to spend on in-game items, thereby forcing those who sell rare ( high value ) items on the GTN to reduce their prices. If not these 60 million credits armor sets and weapons will simply not sell.

Just a thought.

I understand the point is:

Expensive Hypercrate = Price at gnt go higher

Heroics with less reward = most "legit" players without money

Credit Spammers = Happy

Now with the absurd prices of the hypercrates , stuff at gnt will go higher and players who don't resort to bots and credit spammers will have less money.

So now a lot of people will consider buying credits from credit spammers.

Edited by Suplax

Well guys its been a great run. I have enjoyed playing this game for 5 years give or take but well... The **** that has happened in the last month has given me a bad taste in my mouth and a sore *** from getting ****ed. I am sure my 15.00 won't be missed. SO I will find another MMO to give it to.

Peace

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.