in game cash & common crystals are worthless

Does anyone know what to do with in game cash or common crystals? I have over two million in game cash & 1000 common crystals, & after going to the fleet, I was very disappointed when all I could find were mods that I did not need & gear that you can not buy until you reach level 65, by then that will be worthless because the gear I already have from missions is much better than the vendors on the fleet sell.

***, Does anyone know what else I can use either for?

Does anyone know what to do with in game cash or common crystals? I have over two million in game cash & 1000 common crystals, & after going to the fleet, I was very disappointed when all I could find were mods that I did not need & gear that you can not buy until you reach level 65, by then that will be worthless because the gear I already have from missions is much better than the vendors on the fleet sell.

***, Does anyone know what else I can use either for?

KotFE supply crates and companion gifts on Odessan. Two million isn't really a lot of credits though. There is some functional stuff on the GTN that you might want to pick up.

Edited by GelstonJ

Crystals: buy gifts for your companions. Or companions of other chacters. If you have started KotFE, then you will find plenty of crystal-worthy things on Odessen.

Credits: two million is not so much, and you will see them go away fast. Expand your stronghold. Find interesting items on GTN. And so on.

Best thing to buy for crystals are companion gifts as everyone says. With those you increase the companion affection lvl and that helps you in game. Your companions are stronger and more effective. Otherwise you can only buy useless 208 gear or decorations, thats pretty much it.

Credits are useless too, they are however needed on things like traveling across planets, taxi, ripping out mods, repairing your gear etc. Those are the minor costs in the game. Then it depends on how you wanna play the game, if you want to get everything yourself you need to craft yourself. If you dont want to craft you can use credits to buy from crafters on GTN. For example MK kits, augments, implants etc.

Lastly there are legacy perks unlocks, which again make your life easier.

Basically credits make your life easier and you gain things (mainly gear) faster, but overall there arent many other uses for credits.

208 is useless gear??

I'd take an optimized 208 character over a non-optimized 220 char any day of the week.

Swtor has never required top level gear.

208/216 is fine.

Equip yourself. Equip your alts. Buy gifts for all character companions. That should keep you occupied for a long time...

208 is useless gear??

I'd take an optimized 208 character over a non-optimized 220 char any day of the week.

Swtor has never required top level gear.

208/216 is fine.

Equip yourself. Equip your alts. Buy gifts for all character companions. That should keep you occupied for a long time...

edit: nvm

Edited by xordevoreaux

in game cash & common crystals are worthless

I have over two million in game cash

2 mils! :eek: Go try to get better gear and then augment this gear at least on 2+ chars and say it again. :p

Edited by Glower