Good Job on giving players more reason to quit !!!

bseefeldt

For those who want that retroactive (I'm a "legendary player" too) you just want stuff for free

For free? If it's retroactive and they want it for having done it already, how the hell is that "FREE" in your mind? They already DID IT.

I like the idea. Was considering making new Consular and play it LS female for a change. Its been 2-3 years since I did the consular story (still think chapters 1-3 class stories are the best -but KOTFE is gr8 too).

With this event I have more incentive to do it.

I think the reason they did it was to make new players do the vanilla game, not just get instant level 60 character.

For those who want that retroactive (I'm a "legendary player" too) you just want stuff for free

Excuse me? Leveling all the classes old way, doing ALL the activties FP, ops, pvp, story chapters is not effort in your head? Sorry but you are very wrong here.

Edited by Divona

Eric said in an pvp focus interview with snave

there the video and the notes that tell you want Eric said in the video.

warning if you watch the video snave rated M

notes under video

https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/4obs2g/snave_interviews_musco/

Thank you!

The quote seems to be:

Eric isn't even sitting in his desk in the EA Play picture. It is not their entire office. They just gathered some people in part of their office to get a group shot.

I hadn't seen that yet, so thank you!

Excuse me? Leveling all the classes old way, doing ALL the activties FP, ops, pvp, story chapters is not effort in your head? Sorry but you are very wrong here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't HAVE TO do this. Only if you want the rewards. If you want the rewards without doing the event -then you want on free stuff.

The way I understand it: play the new character, try the stuff you maybe never done, and you might get a reward. In addition to experiencing the gr8 story again.

Its not like they're giving away the new tier of gear with this event.

I for one don't care much about those rewards, save the Tulak Hord set (don't have a clue what involves getting it)

Plenty of people I know are going back to (or starting) W0W. Other than that, no idea what to tell you...at least Blizzard still develops their game.

Actually I have been playing wow more and more. I left wow for swtor because it was more entertaining for me and now wow is more enjoyable. Sad thing is wow hasn't changed since wod was released and technically is still the game.

http://i.imgur.com/uOQcgIV.jpg

You mean this. Yeah this is how many they got left for this game.

How old is Eric Musco by the way?

I remember in 2011/2012 when he was not a bioware employee yet he looked young, now he has white hair.

Or maybe I remembered wrong

Plenty of people I know are going back to (or starting) W0W. Other than that, no idea what to tell you...at least Blizzard still develops their game.

I've noticed a LARGE influx of new players in ESO. some of the starting areas are a lot more populated than they were last week.