Bought a Hypercrate today.....

akdonkey

So did the Chance cubes get nerfed as well now? I got 32 of them and the last time at least they gave me decent items despite not what I was going for, (items from the actual crate not past crates) My cubes today I only got crappy dyes and two toy items and 3 companion customizations the rest of the cubes gave me companion gifts. Totally felt robbed on this crate. I guess I to am done buying them. I've spent way to much on cartel coins in the past no more.

It is all down to luck, I brought 2 hypercrates (yeah I know but there was a reason) my chance cubes from the first hypercrate was nearly 40 and I mostly got older mounts and lots of decorations from them, but I got a damaged weapon tuning so I felt lucky and purchased a 2nd hypercrate this time I got 28 chance cubes and mostly mounts and deco's again but I also got another damaged weapons tuning and a crossguard lightsaber. Plus accross the 2 packs I got 4 gold decorations I will see what the GTN says on these in a few days but one of the older ones seemed to be listed for 12.5M. Edited by Jedi_riches

Totally felt robbed on this crate. I guess I to am done buying them. I've spent way to much on cartel coins in the past no more.

You aren't done. You'll never be done. You might reduce the number you buy, but you're hooked. And someone who's getting hooked now, will take your place with the next pack.

If you're going to complain, DON'T BUY them.

So did the Chance cubes get nerfed as well now? I got 32 of them and the last time at least they gave me decent items despite not what I was going for, (items from the actual crate not past crates) My cubes today I only got crappy dyes and two toy items and 3 companion customizations the rest of the cubes gave me companion gifts. Totally felt robbed on this crate. I guess I to am done buying them. I've spent way to much on cartel coins in the past no more.

Chance cubes gave you companion gifts?

I mean if they did give you gifts then they have indeed changed because they never dropped gifts before or is it you are wrong and the gifts were the extra drop we always get from the regular packs instead?

Anyone bought one to clarify?

The last few Chance cube I got before gave me some old armor items mounts and other decent older items. Today I got crappy dye colors, companion gifts and three companion customizations that's it out of 32 chance cubes no armors no guns no mounts. I got two new crystals 3 different armor crates and a mount from the actual revenge items. IF that's the directions of the crates I will not be buying more.

Not knocking you personally OP, but people really need to realize that the only way the cartel packs will change is if people stop buying them. Bioware doesn't care that someone feels ripped off, so long as the money keeps coming in.

Chance cubes gave you companion gifts?

Edit: My Bad. Forgot it's the Cartel Packs that drop Companion Gifts, not Chance Cubes. (But it's still a rip off when you get a Courting Gift from a Cartel Pack because they're still broken. Blah, blah, blah, 60 Gree Mind Link Devices and counting, blah, blah, blah.)

But Companion Customizations piss me off even more. Worst one was for Rusk. I couldn't even remember off the top of my head who the frick Rusk was.

But...that's what I get for gambling, so I'm not overly upset *shrugs*

Edited by AngFour

They do. And what's worse is that those Companion Gifts can include Courting Gifts, which are STILL broken :/ (Opened a Chance cube and got YET ANOTHER Gree Temporary Mind Link device. I now have 60 -of those alone-sitting in my bank.)

But Companion Customizations piss me off even more. Worst one was for Rusk. I couldn't even remember off the top of my head who the frick Rusk was.

But...that's what I get for gambling, so I'm not overly upset *shrugs*

And this companion gift dropping was as of the 4.5 patch?

Because if the chance cubes ( not the cartel packs themselves, they drop 2 cartel items, 1 companion gift and 1 jawa scrap item ) are dropping gifts instead of cartel items they are effectively broken as they advertise dropping a random cartel item of which companion gifts are not - they can be obtained in game with no cartel market interaction required.

I know that companion gifts did not drop from chance cubes prior to 4.5 though as I've opened well over 1000 of them and never once got a companion gift which would make them more rare than arbiter sabers that I've had drop from them before.

And this companion gift dropping was as of the 4.5 patch?

Because if the chance cubes ( not the cartel packs themselves, they drop 2 cartel items, 1 companion gift and 1 jawa scrap item ) are dropping gifts instead of cartel items they are effectively broken as they advertise dropping a random cartel item of which companion gifts are not - they can be obtained in game with no cartel market interaction required.

I know that companion gifts did not drop from chance cubes prior to 4.5 though as I've opened well over 1000 of them and never once got a companion gift which would make them more rare than arbiter sabers that I've had drop from them before.

You know what? That is totally my bad. The Cartel Pack dropped the Companion Gift, not the Chance Cube.

My point about the Cartel Pack giving me a useless companion gift, because they STILL haven't fixed the Courting Gifts, still stands.