How many guilds are left out there doing NiM content?

Yes, the guild/team I am in, Disciples of Babylon have cleared all current 4.0 NiM's and HM ToS/Ravagers.

:p

wrong, you did not clear a single 16man period. you cleared 8man thats it.

all current 4.0 NiM's

^ this implies in all modes even if you don't think so.

Edit: thank you for removing us.

Edited by Xcurtx

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong, you did not clear a single 16man period. you cleared 8man thats it.

^ this implies in all modes even if you don't think so.

mmmmm. i don't think so. it leaves a little ambiguity, but i think if they have cleared the 8 man, that gives them the right to say they killed all the bosses.

mmmmm. i don't think so. it leaves a little ambiguity, but i think if they have cleared the 8 man, that gives them the right to say they killed all the bosses.

Not how it works still. Go to a more serious game like Wow, claim that you killed all bosses in HFC and they ll call you out that only in select mode u did. Why should here be any different?

Edit: also have to state for every single progression in the past there was a 8man and a 16man leader-board. Why seperate them if they are the same? :)

Edited by Xcurtx

Not how it works still. Go to a more serious game like Wow, claim that you killed all bosses in HFC and they ll call you out that only in select mode u did. Why should here be any different?

Edit: also have to state for every single progression in the past there was a 8man and a 16man leader-board. Why seperate them if they are the same? :)

Fine, as you are so uptight about something that isn't classed as progression in 4.0:

DoB have cleared all 8m NiM Operations, with the inclusion of HM Rav/ToS.

I'm sorry my statement was so vague for you. I'll try to be a little more specific in the future.

Fine, as you are so uptight about something that isn't classed as progression in 4.0:

DoB have cleared all 8m NiM Operations, with the inclusion of HM Rav/ToS.

I'm sorry my statement was so vague for you. I'll try to be a little more specific in the future.

4.0 progression is serious business mate, don't you forget it. :rak_03:

If you can keep updating this list with new entries as they come. Some of our guilds are in dire need of the publicity for our own recruitment purposes.

To everyone else: remember everyone sees our posts here., Our community has shrunk so heavily that we can't afford to be petty to each other. I know I rely on the other few guilds to help my team out when I'm in need. This list gives me access to information about other guilds I can contact to partner up with whether it's fill ins or 16 man groups for ancient threat or the entities.

This can also act as a resource for those looking to get into nim on their given server. Regardless of what's been said already in this thread this ultimately is something needed. Maybe not needed for everyone, but for some. We can't afford to portray ourselves like small children regardless of circumstance.

I agree with that this guy said, so I will continue to update it but keep the ******** drama out of it. Provide me your server, guild name, faction and proof of kills if I request it. No need to brag about who has a bigger dick in a dying game.

I agree with that this guy said, so I will continue to update it but keep the ******** drama out of it. Provide me your server, guild name, faction and proof of kills if I request it. No need to brag about who has a bigger dick in a dying game.

dead game is dead

<Intrepid> is still here Pub side on the Harb.

After some massive restructuring and rebuilding of the raid team, they have cleared everything on HM, minus M&B/ Cora, and Revan on the second floor. For NiM, they have cleared 1/5 DF, 2/7 SnV, and 2/5 TFB as they just decided to focus on TFB a couple weeks ago with the new team and tryouts.

Not much, but it is something considering they just started getting into NiM a few weeks ago.

Edited by Eggseggseggs

You can add our guild to the list:

It's A Trap - The Red Eclipse - Republic

I saw you guys just killed Revan and Cora on HM, gratz! Which Nightmare content have you guys ran so far, or is it still progression on most instances, nice to see more TRE guilds!

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Well tbf, it's kinda always the same crowd that says the same ****. Most of us are fine with one another. Personally i'm happy to see people going for nims that haven't done 'em before, even if it's just a couple of bosses for now.

I mean i started playing this game the week 3.0 came out so this has been my first time on level too and i guess what i wanna say is that not all the amazing players have been playing this game forever. Just by statistical chance alone, there is/will be some good new blood.

Is there a reason you are adding everyone except these guys to your list?

Howling Teapot =Howling Teapot Gang, TRE, Impside. Not part of them, but I've run with them once or twice before, they're a fairly small guild. No idea about kill videos.

Lets calm this drama lads.

@OP, I lead ops for HTG, we are on TRE and play impside.

Riku; having an ego in a game that peaks at about 200 viewers on Twitch isn't cool. Open a window mate.

Much love to those fighting the elitists! Gonna wipe on TfB NiM this week.

Is there a reason you are adding everyone except these guys to your list?

Was not aware they specified the needed info, sorry I miss a post or two once in awhile I'm one person hard to read through everything if I get behind on posts.