How many guilds are left out there doing NiM content?

I am pretty curious to see who is left. I could name a few but I will let them make their own claims. I may ask some of the lesser known guilds to provide some sort of proof of kills such as videos achievements or pictures. I will start the list with the guilds on my server that I know do NiM for sure and will update it as often as possible. Please include guild name, server name, faction, and if you feel you need to all your current 4.0 clears. (Note anyone claiming to be a NiM guild based on 3.0 clears will be promptly laughed at.) Please let me know if any new guilds emerge or old ones sadly fade away as I want to keep this list as accurate as possible.

North America:

The Ebon Hawk:

Pubside: Tragic Heroes, Aisthesis

Impside: Shadow Council

Harbinger:

Pubside: Intrepid

Impside: Carried by 3.0, Asylum, Dark Times, Psy Ops, Four of Five, Failure, Unzip Thud, It's Lit

Shadowlands:

Pubside: Taw Republic, Last Resort Irregularity

Impside: Enraged LOS

Jedi Covenant:

Pubside: Crimson Sky, Starborn, Nightmare Power, Privates Under Attack, Fortitude

Impside: Origin, Evil intention, Nemesis Oblivion

Europe:

The Red Eclipse:

Pubside: B a d a s s itude, Twin Suns Squadron, Outbreak, It's a Trap, Solstice

Impside: No One Important Died, Disciples of Babylon, Bantha's Backside, Howling Teapots, Dark Knights, THUNDER

Reincarnated Stroke my Wookiee

T3M4:

Pubside: Taking the Jawas to Alderaan, Ambassadors

Impside: Black, Seven Stuck

Battle Meditation:

Pubside: Le Cenacle

Impside: Einherjar

Vanjervalis Chain:

Pubside: Infinitas, Tythons Legacy

Impside: Corellianishe Sonnefinsternis

Progenitor:

Pubside: Joint Venture

Mantle of the Force:

Impside: Fragments

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NiM Guilds currently:

The Ebon Hawk -

Tragic Heroes:

Team: Fatal Flaws:: 16m NiM Needs: 1 ranged DPS preferably a commando as well as 1 solid healer and one experienced tank preferably able to play guardian and another tank class. Requirements for the teams - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=889926 Website- http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/

Jedi Covenant-

Fortitude: Team: Honey Badger: LF 1 Healer, Scoundrel/Commando

Website- http://fortitudeguild.enjin.com/

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Can speak for my guild in any case: No One Important Died on TRE. Cleared everything in 4.0 except styrak atm, mostly cause of some buggy stuff and that nobody likes that fight :p. We'll get to it eventually i guess. Done some timeds too but not all of them yet. On TRE, as far as i know, you have DOB, Revolution, NGE, ******itude that have cleared most if not all 4.0 content and are still running. Probably some others with more limited succes.

Taking the Jawas to Alderaan on T3-M4 are still doing NiM with Brontes left to kill past 4.0.

Afaik there are more guilds on our server who cleared all NiM stuff past 4.0. already. The ones I am personally aware of are Ambassadors and The-Force.

There are several other guilds progressing on NiM, some of them for the first time, some of them re-doing stuff they had already cleared pre 4.0. But generally the number of raiding guilds has severely decreased. A lot of well known guilds have disbanded for lack of new raiding content or at least gone on indefinite hiatus...

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

Taw Republic on the shadowlands has two teams progressing through nim (first time with "on level" nim content for a lot of us). Both have cleared EC. One is up to operator 9, and the other is on dread guards. We had another team working on brontes, but they decided to take a break a little while back. Regardless no nim team in the guild raids more than one night a week, and turnover has been pretty high.

Last Resort, Aeterna Vigilantia, and Enraged are through I think most if not all of the nim content. I'm pretty sure Dynasty got through most if not all of the content post 4.0 as well, but I don't think they're raiding anymore.

Edited by Shwarzchild

Bantha's Backside on TRE is currently 6/7 for SaV, 4/5 TFB and 2/5 for DP. Didn't try Styrak, but couldn't pass Terror 1st phase the one time we were there due to low-ish DPS. Calphayus's orbs are proving to be a bit much, but we are hopeful. Will probably tackle EC next regardless if we continue to progress through DP or not. Edited by Memo-

I think we in Not Good Enough on TRE are currently the EU leader when it comes to Nightmare raiding, which itself don't say much... but we run regular 16man and quite a few 8man in Nightmare content. Cleared all content in 4.0 quite early and more importantly all content on tier, less than half of our Nightmare Power team is still playing tho but we have quite a few new recruits each week.

Honestly, we in NGE are more of a mix of ******* with nowhere else to go, but we enjoy raiding. :jawa_angel:

Edited by RikuvonDrake

I think we in Not Good Enough on TRE are currently the EU leader when it comes to Nightmare raiding, which itself don't say much... but we run regular 16man and quite a few 8man in Nightmare content. Cleared all content in 4.0 quite early and more importantly all content on tier, less than half of our Nightmare Power team is still playing tho but we have quite a few new recruits each week.

Honestly, we in NGE are more of a mix of ******* with nowhere else to go, but we enjoy raiding. :jawa_angel:

Well yeah like you said this "leader" thing is quite irrelevant anyway. Most of our guild has done everything on tier as well, tho we've not been around that long; only formed in april 2015. But a lot of our current members were in good Dilih, DoB, etc teams. Kinda of a imp raider regugee camp atm but it works nicely. Relaxed atmosphere and nobody takes things too seriously (as is appropriate now) but we still kill things. Good to see new people doing nim on level for the first time too.

Bantha's Backside on TRE is currently 6/7 for SaV, 4/5 TFB and 2/5 for DP. Didn't try Styrak, but couldn't pass Terror 1st phase the one time we were there due to low-ish DPS. Calphayus's orbs are proving to be a bit much, but we are hopeful. Will probably tackle EC next regardless if we continue to progress through DP or not.

Hiya please include your faction so I can add you to the board.

Good to see new people doing nim on level for the first time too.

Yes and No, we have quite a few players who applied to the guild, got a trialist spot and then left or went inactive as soon as they got their achievement, title or vanity item, it's a shame really. The amount of players who apply and actually have skills to pull their weight are few, I don't think we have had such a player join us since ~March, but gotta accept a few bottom feeders to maintain a full 16man :jawa_frown:

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Howling teapot just started 5/7 snv 2nd floor revan, we want to clear revan before dedicating to nim exclusively.

Hi, as someone said revan isn't NiM. Also 5/7 NiM SNV is not impressive the only semi hard boss is thrasher and my guild took 3 pulls at it and cleared it. Due to this, bad Grammar, no server specification, no faction specification and no one having heard of you guys like ever I can not add you to the board at this time.

JC has Evil Intentions/Nemesis which has cleared at least 5/5 dp, 4/5 TFB, and 6/7 SNV (there's a couple raid groups made up of a mishmash of members from the 2 guilds). There's also Origin which I think has cleared everything but Brontes, but I could be wrong (I know they beat EC a week or 2 ago at least).

Yes and No, we have quite a few players who applied to the guild, got a trialist spot and then left or went inactive as soon as they got their achievement, title or vanity item, it's a shame really. The amount of players who apply and actually have skills to pull their weight are few, I don't think we have had such a player join us since ~March, but gotta accept a few bottom feeders to maintain a full 16man :jawa_frown:

Definitely a real issue on Shadowlands as well, at least on the republic side of things. We had to get creative since there seems to be tons of people that want to ultimately get to the nim level, but just have no starting point. So we created an imperial and a republic team solely dedicated to developing hard mode raiders to start. It's been pretty exhausting for the guild member in charge of the project since he goes so far as to do 1 on 1s with people, but slowly it's starting to yield results.

The thing that's probably the hardest to find in players currently is the attitude needed for nightmare. So many don't grasp the level of understanding, or the level of effort (especially if new to the environment), that's required to really knock down these nightmare fights. They're used to 3.0 where effort wasn't a real thing. 3.0 was my first experience with nightmare, and my thoughts going through then were "man I really want to see this on level, and I want to face that challenge." I'm not sure how many actually have that desire anymore. Definitely agree that it's a shame since I haven't come across a better more satisfying feeling in the gaming universe than downing a nightmare boss for the first time, or even completing the first nim operation in its entirety. The feeling I got from actually getting through EC nim was just hugely satisfying.

Edited by Shwarzchild

JC has Evil Intentions/Nemesis which has cleared at least 5/5 dp, 4/5 TFB, and 6/7 SNV (there's a couple raid groups made up of a mishmash of members from the 2 guilds). There's also Origin which I think has cleared everything but Brontes, but I could be wrong (I know they beat EC a week or 2 ago at least).

Hi, please include factions for all those guilds.

I reckon there's maybe 35-45 guilds doing NiM with varying levels of success based off the numbers found on Ixales stats page on ixparse.com and some assumptions.

The guilds I can speak for are on the Harbinger

who I run with

<Carried by 3.0> Impside 25/26 NiM

<Malevolence> Impside 25/26 NiM

who I fill in for

Pubside on Harb <Luminous> have full cleared DP NiM and are 18/26 NiM from memory.

Impside on Harb <Dark Times> are 6/7 SnV and 4/5 TFB NiM.

There are plenty of other guilds I could list running NiM's on a regular basis but I'll leave that to them.

There are really several guilds still capable and still doing NiMs besides the big ones like NGE. Then there are still French and German servers which host a few NiM guilds, but they wont show up here. The raiders that played the games just for NiM stuff left a long time ago.

You're actually wrong ^^

I play on Battle Meditation and my imp guild called Einherjar does NiM. I joined recently and I'm not one of the best player so I just do easier NiM for the moment, but they killed everything in NiM except Brontes and Styrak.

I think Le Cénacle pub side does NiM since they cleared Revan, but I'm not sure at all.

lol it says NiM stuff, not guilds wiping on 1 year old content thats overleveled anyway!!

Its new stuff for most m8, not everyone started playing at same time.

Ignore the troll. NIM content is far older than Revan HM :rolleyes:

Typical display of elitism.

Good that there are only so few of you.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Screw you Riku!