How many guilds are left out there doing NiM content?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the fluctation in raiders has been insane. 3-4 weeks ago we were struggling to put together 1 full raid team because of people's lack of interest. Then we absorbed the remnants of another guild (you can scratch revolution of the list btw) and at the same time we got a bunch of applications, old friends came back, etc. Now we have 2 teams raiding most nights and i still have to put 5+ on standby sometimes.

If we would get new ops with the next expansion (i know, i know) i could see us easily filling 4 raidteams with people coming back. But yeah it's a very unstable period for raiders atm and thb i dont feel like i can blame people for not being more commited or something (tho atm it's being very good) just because of the state of endgame.

On any given day i could have a bunch of raiders taking a break or coming back from a break. Well it atleast gives me Gm work :).

Then we absorbed the remnants of another guild (you can scratch revolution of the list btw) and at the same time we got a bunch of applications, old friends came back, etc. Now we have 2 teams raiding most nights and i still have to put 5+ on standby sometimes.

Yeah well thats still bad news cause if you have 2 guilds merging into one, its still a loss. Soon the people on standby will grow tired of being on standby and will leave ship, then others might go for some reason and you end up with 2 incomplete teams.

No saying i wish you that, just saying i have seen that far too many times. Overall situation is that there is a huge decline even in the raiders that are left, mainly when you imagine that you will have the same content till like December, 2016

Yeah the fluctation in raiders has been insane. 3-4 weeks ago we were struggling to put together 1 full raid team because of people's lack of interest. Then we absorbed the remnants of another guild (you can scratch revolution of the list btw) and at the same time we got a bunch of applications, old friends came back, etc. Now we have 2 teams raiding most nights and i still have to put 5+ on standby sometimes.

If we would get new ops with the next expansion (i know, i know) i could see us easily filling 4 raidteams with people coming back. But yeah it's a very unstable period for raiders atm and thb i dont feel like i can blame people for not being more commited or something (tho atm it's being very good) just because of the state of endgame.

On any given day i could have a bunch of raiders taking a break or coming back from a break. Well it atleast gives me Gm work :).

As a GM of a small NiM guild myself I get that completely! Our main team is generally stable but we go through 3 new people a week on our 16m team for various reasons such as people taking breaks from the game, rl....all that, as well as our HM team geared at teaching people, even our HM raiders are growing tired. We have a lot of decent standby fill ins but their schedules are all so crazy they can't be on a full time team and its getting harder to recruit with all of the community leaving.

Feel free guys to post your guilds recruitment needs as well, as the first comment is now sub thread for that!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

THUNDER on the red eclipse are doing some NIMs we cleared EC last week and we are 5/7 on S&V but we also still need to kill Revan, a slightly changing line up is hampering us which is I am sure it is the same for many of the other guilds out there still trying to raid

I need a faction

Yeah well thats still bad news cause if you have 2 guilds merging into one, its still a loss. Soon the people on standby will grow tired of being on standby and will leave ship, then others might go for some reason and you end up with 2 incomplete teams.

No saying i wish you that, just saying i have seen that far too many times. Overall situation is that there is a huge decline even in the raiders that are left, mainly when you imagine that you will have the same content till like December, 2016

Well luckily it wasnt exactly like that. We basically absorbed 6-8 raiders that left another guild for various reasons together and we'd been filling our teams with some of them and vice versa in the past. But after **** went down, they came to my guild and then we went back to two teams to give everyone raidspots. It's working out nicely so far. But overall the overturn can go very fast, wont dispute that.

I need a faction

afaik THUNDER is TRE Impside

Also, Reincarnated on TRE Impside "does" Nim stuff. We mostly do 16man lol runs in SnV and are 5/7 there, and i think we've seen 5% on Kelsara once but then i got the great idea to kill people with roaming mend.

but idk, we dont really see ourselves as a Nim guild yet since our main focus is Rav/ToS so up to you if you add us or not

Edited by madeklu

but idk, we dont really see ourselves as a Nim guild yet since our main focus is Rav/ToS so up to you if you add us or not

afaik we had a similar discussion before and one of the requirements so to speak (though it's in the end all down to OP to decide) was that the guild had cleared all HM content at least. :)

Ontopic, Stroke My Wookie and Honour are both running Nightmare on TRE Impside, I think Wookies had one group with all but Brontes down and Honour cleared all Nightmares before (not in 3.0) and are running some again.

afaik we had a similar discussion before and one of the requirements so to speak (though it's in the end all down to OP to decide) was that the guild had cleared all HM content at least. :)

Ontopic, Stroke My Wookie and Honour are both running Nightmare on TRE Impside, I think Wookies had one group with all but Brontes down and Honour cleared all Nightmares before (not in 3.0) and are running some again.

Was that? I thought it was just has to have cleared something NiM (with caveat I don't think any of us count Nefra), cause if so, I'd guess there is a fair number of people out there who haven't bothered with Rav (my group hasn't killed M&B or Cora, but we've killed like 15/26 of the NiM bosses)

I need a faction

Empire :)

edit: We have cleared all HM in 4.0 save for Revan (work on him started last week with our current core group of raiders) so he's going to be our main focus for now but we still plan on doing some NiM to avoid the boredom of doing the same fight/op all the time. That's how we started doing EC NiM (which we cleared) while still working on Master & Blaster, for instance.

Edited by nyrkverse

Updated!

Any other NiM guilds out there? Are you looking to recruit for your guild? Let me know about that too and I will update it as well.

-Ghost

Since I don't see it listed:

<Fortitude> (Pub) on Jedi Covenant has two 8m teams working on NiM at the moment. We're not exclusively a NiM Guild, however.

Fortitude: Team: Honey Badgers 8m NIM team Needs: 1 'tech' Healer (Commando or Scoundrel)

http://fortitudeguild.enjin.com/

Edited by AlixMV

Was that? I thought it was just has to have cleared something NiM (with caveat I don't think any of us count Nefra), cause if so, I'd guess there is a fair number of people out there who haven't bothered with Rav (my group hasn't killed M&B or Cora, but we've killed like 15/26 of the NiM bosses)

By NIm guild means if you prefer to stick to raid Nims instead of rav/tos and cleared something but first bosses.

Privates Under Attack on JC Pubside has a team working on DP NiM atm, cleared first 2 bosses and Caly should be down this week, had him at 7% when our holocron carrier decided he wanted to go back to the past instead of planting :o Edited by Nic__