Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Alignment doesn't make sense, BioLucas

wikimon

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neutral rewards are in the works, they simply couldn't get them in time for launch. Patience.

Remember people saying things like this 3 months ago.... i cant help but laugh at all those spouting the patience line.... where are they again? Oh right unsubbing =.=

There should be 3 tiers ,light,dark and total alignment point(name it something cooler).all 3 should have rewards based on total points.Simple and fair.

When the game started, in the very beginning, there were just 2 sides bro (and we were meant to chose a side). How can now be 3?

okay how about this, you get paid 5 bucks an hour for shoveling a hole. you can also get paid 5 bucks an hour for mixing this cement.

you shoveled a hole for an hour. i shoveled a hold for an hour AND ALSO mixed cement for an hour.

you got paid, i didn't

where is the fairness?

The correct analogy here is the darkside choice is filling in the hole. He dug a hole, you dug one, but then filled it back up. Net result, no hole, and thus no pay. Essentially, you betrayed any good you did by also doing evil.

However, I do agree that the rewards are kinda silly because there should be neutral options too...differnt ones to be sure, but equal in game power terms (just not in appearance terms).

Hello everyone!

We appreciate the time you took to provide some feedback on the way alignment works within the game and know it's a very important part of your story in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. At this point we would like to ask you to create a thread detailing your suggestions to improve upon the system in the correct forum, rather than discuss what we currently have in this location.

This thread is going to be closed, but please do continue the discussion in the form of suggestions for improvement in our Suggestion Box forum.