SWTOR Logo Wallpaper

Jessicayla

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/558/kirawallpaper.jpg

Just let me know if you want different colors or anything, wasn't sure what you wanted exactly :)

P.S. I wish SWTOR had better graphics, lol.

Edit: Doh, just noticed you said you wanted the text at the bottom. I can change that if you want too. Straight text is so 20th century :p

Looks fine if you could get a full size picture of her that be fantastic and the words are fine where they are.

What would be really really nice is a background picture of maybe Tython,Taris type world if im not asking to much.

:)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fine if you could get a full size picture of her that be fantastic and the words are fine where they are.

What would be really really nice is a background picture of maybe Tython,Taris type world if im not asking to much.

Sorry, but, if you wanted specific things like that, you should have told me before I made it. Otherwise it's implied that I can do whatever comes to mind.

Sorry, but, if you wanted specific things like that, you should have told me before I made it. Otherwise it's implied that I can do whatever comes to mind.

thats ok

My bad,When you see something that is good like what you done ,it just came to mind what if this was done instead.It's hard to picture something before it's done ,well for me anyway.

Do you plan on doing more companion wallpapers?!

Yeah, I think I might. I just like to get good screen shots during cutscenes for the images since there aren't that many good images of certain companions online right now. I'll try to make a few if I have time.

If you have one in mind and want to provide a good quality screenshot I can make you one.

Also, someone wanted a red version of the Ashara wallpaper, so I made one:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8539/asharawallpaperred.jpg

Here's Mine

http://rusty8.com/imageshost/SWTOR_Back2Back.jpg

if you want it you can download it here in full 1920x1080 size.

lol..

Why is the Sith on the Republic side and the Jedi on the Imperial side?

And why is the Republic side of the logo red?

Just curious why you chose those design elements.

Edited by Jessicayla

lol..

Why is the Sith on the Republic side and the Jedi on the Imperial side?

And why is the Republic side of the logo red?

Just curious why you chose those design elements.

Q, Why is the Sith on the Republic side and the Jedi on the Imperial side?

A Why not, it mixes up the image, personal preference I guess :)

Q, why is the Republic side of the logo red?

A, that's because the republic logo was originally red and the empire was always black and white. keeping it oldskool!

although the logos are now updated I thought it is best to keep the original colours.

If anyone has any favorite companions, just list them here. Not sure who likes which ones the most!

I would love one of the Jedi Consular's companion, Zenith! O.O <3

Preferably in his original awesome red jacket that I wish to heck I could find a moddable version of. T_T

As far as backgrounds... I'm partial to Belsavis, Voss, and Corellia, if any screenshots of those exist. Actually, I have some Belsavis shots, let me know if I should upload them somewhere!

I would love one of the Jedi Consular's companion, Zenith! O.O <3

Preferably in his original awesome red jacket that I wish to heck I could find a moddable version of. T_T

As far as backgrounds... I'm partial to Belsavis, Voss, and Corellia, if any screenshots of those exist. Actually, I have some Belsavis shots, let me know if I should upload them somewhere!

Hope you like it!

If anyone has any favorite companions, just list them here. Not sure who likes which ones the most!

Fourex! Definitely FOUREX!!! Although I like the customization I have on mine, so I'd probably have to give you a screenie. He has a customization I bought from a security vendor on the Ilum station. It is the one with the beefy turrets. :)

Perhaps him with an Alderaanish background (I like trees, especially happy ones!) with a quote that says, "For the Republic!"

I couldn't decide which one I like more, so I just used them all in a Win7 theme!

Fourex! Definitely FOUREX!!! Although I like the customization I have on mine, so I'd probably have to give you a screenie. He has a customization I bought from a security vendor on the Ilum station. It is the one with the beefy turrets. :)

Perhaps him with an Alderaanish background (I like trees, especially happy ones!) with a quote that says, "For the Republic!"

I couldn't decide which one I like more, so I just used them all in a Win7 theme!

Yeah, provide me with a screenshot (preferably from a cutscene) so I don't waste time making one with the wrong customization :p

Someone requested the Kaas statue Empire logo wallpaper with lightning around it, so I suppose I'll post that here too: