The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Treasure Hunting Lockboxes are causing massive inflation and a proposed solution.

Rozaran

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bunch of screenshots... of someone misusing their Friends list to stalk other players.

Where's the evidence that they're running TH missions?

He has NONE. Even after all the requests of it, just seems like a weird stalker assuming all the people are the same person with "200" accounts & pc's. *rolls eyes*

Who the hell has 6 MAX influence companions?

Who has one max influence companion? lol

Think my highest is like 25.

OP is on to something though. The answer is to just nerf the value of green and blue items obtained from the Lockboxes. At one time, those items were useful for companions. Now they really serve no purpose anyway.

Who has one max influence companion? lol

Think my highest is like 25.

OP is on to something though. The answer is to just nerf the value of green and blue items obtained from the Lockboxes. At one time, those items were useful for companions. Now they really serve no purpose anyway.

There is one minor one, for outfit enthusiasts. You can get "lower-level" armors, to slot into outfit designer, that way.

That would impact the expected loot per playtime for open world combat, then.

What? You could just have interns manually change the values as people opened the boxes. Besides, players don't need credits for anything, just credit sellers, they're the only ones who need credits.

What? You could just have interns manually change the values as people opened the boxes. Besides, players don't need credits for anything, just credit sellers, they're the only ones who need credits.

/golfclap

Inflation puts credit spammers out of business. Treasure Hunt away. Make them get a real job.

That's been my suspicion as to one reason why legitimate credit fountains have opened wide since 4.0

You know, this thread did make me realize why I've been seeing so many juggs standing by out of the way vendors. For instance I've seen the same one on Harbinger for three weeks now up in Kamos on Alderaan and there's another on DK in the Kass city expansion area. They have no achievements except Korriban and currency.

You know, this thread did make me realize why I've been seeing so many juggs standing by out of the way vendors. For instance I've seen the same one on Harbinger for three weeks now up in Kamos on Alderaan and there's another on DK in the Kass city expansion area. They have no achievements except Korriban and currency.

Beware, people living in denial will ask you for proof that they are doing any sort of exploit by standing in front of a vendor without moving for one month straight.

Unlikely, since in Portuguese his handle means...

You know what, nevermind...

I debated reporting him for the handle. Wasn't entirely sure because I wasn't sure if the phrase was actually cognate to the spanish one I was thinking of.

Why? Do they rely on outdated info that Vette is the go-to comp to run treasure hunting missions?

Also, guy before me has a name that could me confused with mine lol.