An easier way to pick up dailies and weeklies?

gsummers

I enjoy GSF. Probably my biggest hassle with it is picking up the daily and weekly missions. Is there any way to do that without having to find a pvp terminal. It is just frustrating logging onto a toon and thinking "I'll queue for gsf", then thinking "wait, do I have the daily/weekly?" Then wondering where the nearest PvP terminal is and, not being sure, deciding to go to the fleet to pick it up, then trying to trek all the way back to where I was.

Sometimes I end up not queueing for gsf because I don't want to take such a deviation. Warzones make it so you can pick up the quests when you enter a warzone. Is there anything similar for GSF? And if not, can BW make it so?

I don't know about anyone else, but I pick up everything PvP from the terminal on Odessan.

If you've got the cash to unlock it as a QT point it's never on CD. - But if you're strapped for credits, you can travel to some of your alliance contacts for free.

Scenery is nicer, chat is nicer and you're never more than a few yards from the terminal.

You could ask for someone to share I suppose, so if you're in a squadron, your buddies can share if they have it.

My suggestion was for EA/BW to add mission terminals as deco for strongholds......I'd buy the PvP one asap

As far as I know, they don't want people to hang around in instanced areas all the time.

I only log in to play GSF, so my characters all are on the fleet in front of the terminal anyway.

My suggestion was for EA/BW to add mission terminals as deco for strongholds......I'd buy the PvP one asap

They've clearly already thought about that, since there is a heroic mission terminal deco listed in the full list of decorations but it is not currently obtainable. They've said in the past, shortly after strongholds launched, that they didn't want to put too many terminals like that in strongholds to ensure the fleet would still be active.

I don't know about anyone else, but I pick up everything PvP from the terminal on Odessan.

If you've got the cash to unlock it as a QT point it's never on CD. - But if you're strapped for credits, you can travel to some of your alliance contacts for free.

Scenery is nicer, chat is nicer and you're never more than a few yards from the terminal.

You could ask for someone to share I suppose, so if you're in a squadron, your buddies can share if they have it.

This

I just teleport to M1-4X and get my stuff from there, all terminals in one easy to access location.

This

I just teleport to M1-4X and get my stuff from there, all terminals in one easy to access location.

I do this too. If you have completed the recruitment mission for 4X/Pierce, they stand right beside your faction's PvP terminal on Odessen, so if you click on them and hit travel to contact you'll be right there.