Vaylin - please betrays Arcann, come to Alliance as my companion!!! SPOILER ALERT

Eommer

It is a big deal for me because it's UNFAIR. We should females be forced to either romance no one (which fits some of my characters) or romance a normal dude with a blaster? While males get like five female Force users to romance.

There is no way to dissuade me from this, so stop complaining about me complaining.

Who are all basically the same, a blaster wielding male with a boring backstory. And sometimes he's not even physically attractive!

Oh please my boyfriend is cuter than any of the companions. I asked a simple question and you get so defensive. Maybe you need to step back and stop being so defensive.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please my boyfriend is cuter than any of the companions.

Was this supposed to be an argument, because I perfectly believe this. In fact most male companions are from "ewwwwww" to "you're pretty cute". Andronikos is just "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww". While Torian is "you're pretty handsome". The others are between those two.

I asked a simple question and you get so defensive. Maybe you need to step back and stop being so defensive.

Then stop complaining about others complaining about your obsession.

Stop complaing about me complaining about you complaining about me complaining.

You already know my laughs towards this.

Then you should know I laugh at you.

Oh, the humanity. Why does them being able to use the force matter?

BECAUSE IT'S STILL UNFAIR!

Edited by Axcalion

It being important to you doesn't change how absolutely ridiculous the way you act about it sounds.

Calling other people "ridiculous" for stating their opinion does not seem very constructive.

An opinion, by definition; cannot be wrong.

Edited by Axcalion

It being important to you doesn't change how absolutely ridiculous the way you act about it sounds.

Drago's got a point. As much as I personally too would like a male force using LI, you're taking the battle too far and sounding as looney as Blue.

Calling other people "ridiculous" for stating their opinion does not seem very constructive.

Calling other people ridiculous for acting obsessive and petty over something as trivial as a romance option in a video game being a force user is really the nicest thing that can be said about the way you talk about this 'issue', while being completely called for.

If that's all you hear when people disagree with you, no wonder you're so ridiculous about this. Is it a natural counter-measure you built up to hide away from what you can't accept?

No you! You can't accept I have a right to state my opinion and then act like a self-righteous know-it-all who labels people who complain about something you don't have a problem "ridiculous".

Calling other people ridiculous for acting obsessive and petty over something as trivial as a romance option in a video game being a force user is really the nicest thing that can be said about the way you talk about this 'issue', while being completely called for.

I have a right to state my opinion, while you have the right to call my opinion ridiculous. I'm not "obsessed", I'm just really annoyed because since 2012 nothing has changed about this nuisance. Triviality is an opinion, it's not trivial to me.

I also have the right to say you're preposterous, and I'm being nice.

Edited by Axcalion

I'd rather kill her. Frankly, I'd rather have Arcann as an ally than his sister. She's an evil *****.

It would be great if we could cut a deal with(darkside) /reform(lightside) Arcann to fight against her. Maybe valk as well if he decides to abandon us.

No you! You can't accept I have a right to state my opinion and then act like a self-righteous know-it-all who labels people who complain about something you don't have a problem "ridiculous".

Even though my point has never been about that your opinion, I really could care less if you want Male Force user romances. The point where I start throwing out the term ridiculous is when you start acting obsessive around such a subject and becoming a defensive wreck when someone doesn't hold it as that big of a deal.

Again, your complaint isn't my problem, it's how you act towards it.

I have a right to state my opinion, while you have the right to call my opinion ridiculous. I'm not "obsessed", I'm just really annoyed because since 2012 nothing has changed about this nuisance. Triviality is an opinion, it's not trivial to me.

When I can swear to hear you crying into a hankerchief while typing about this 'issue' and speaking of how this is your 'duty' to solve this 'injustice', you've already passed the realm of 'Just annoyed'.

Just let it rest already. We've both made our points. We should stop before this becomes a debate with no winner where we insult each other.

Don't expect me to abandon my cause though.

Edited by Axcalion

Guys (boys) and their obsession over crazy/psycho girls. :rolleyes:

To be fair about this, girls have their weird obsessions too. Look at how many girls fawn over Captain Quinn (The forums are full of examples). He lied, plotted and schemed, and then actively betrayed the player when he tried to assassinate us, and most girls just shrug and sleep with him anyway.

Calling it now, she is going to kill her brother and be the next big bad guy. If you listen to the conversation closely you see hints of it.

I picked up on this too. I think she's made it perfectly clear her loyalty is to the throne and not to her brother. And then there was that fight in the cave that Satele said was a vision of sorts.

I do not think Vaylin will side with us against Arcann, but on other hand in the end I would love to have her as companion afterwards. What Vaylin needs is good mentor, teacher, master or well you get the idea I think. Especially in control department.

When she displayed problems Valkorian should have trained her, but lazy bastard went for bandaid solution instead by caging her. Speaking of which that seems to be theme with Valkorian concerning his children. Never really deal with their problems, just bandaid or full blown ignore.