40 Characters, all 65!

Poje

Yesterday i reached a personal goal of capping my characters on Ebon Hawk!

40 toons, all 65 and now ALL geared for HM OPS.

Just wanted to share my joy! :D

Video proof :

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek:

I don't know that I'd ever have the patience to do that, well done.

I'm struggling to do 8.

Hehe, thx!

I got alot of help from the 12x XP and now the x2 XP, that helped me finish my last toon.

Me either. And here I thought I was doing pretty well with 8.

OP, how long did it take you?

About 2 years.

For exemple, my last toon with the x2 XP, i just used a 25% boost, did the classic storyline, that brough me to 57, then did one FP and one PvP match, i was 58, then went back to Tython to do random Missions, got to 61, then did HEROIC until 65.

That took me 3 days on and off.

Wow, congrats. :D

Now what? Maxing out Alliance influence on all of them? xD

Hehe, nah, i did the Fallen Empire story on only 4 of them, 2x Reps and 2x Imps, 1 evil and 1 good, so that i can see all the possible version of the story.

Im an OPS player, that's why i started leveling alot of alts, gave me more flexibility to farm gear and with the Legacy system, its very easy to gear alts.

Suddenly i was over 20 toons and i said, why not push it to teh max? :D

Me either. And here I thought I was doing pretty well with 8.

Us old timers with limited free time for gaming tend to have this problem :)

Seriously, I'd like to learn to do Ops, I'd love to have a Social Level 10 character, I really really wanted be able to clear all 10 fights in the EC... but I guess I'll just be here to enjoy the story and play easy-mode PvE :cool:

I see alot of the 12x xp talk. Was that a one time deal last year for people to catch up to new content? Were people like level 40 before leaving their homeworld? With the 2x xp I was 18-20 before the story prologue was complete.

I started a fresh legacy on Harb to test a couple of things and then the double XP event hit soon afterward. I did the class quests, the planetary chains, the secondary missions, picked up most Lore objects and Datacrons, opened up most of the map, and once aboard the Fleet, did the crew skill training mission. That put me nicely into level 17-18.

Gratz! lol

I got all mine on SL to 65 yesterday. (Only had a few left.) Have 2 more on Harb, then I will have nothing but 65's. (Server placeholders don't count. lol)

Thx!

Keep it up! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.