*Spoiler inside* I had a thought while playing ch13 on my Smuggler.

Keledorn

As the title states, I was playing through ch13 on my smuggler with Vette as my companion when I started thinking.

My smuggler had conversations with Risha and she talked about her old childhood friend Vette, who she believes is dead. On the Sith warrior side, Vette once mentioned Risha, who Vette believes is dead. So now that I have Vette as an alliance companion, and once I get my wife Risha back, I am curious as to if Vette and Risha will have a sweet reunion, considering each thought the other had died long ago.

As the title states, I was playing through ch13 on my smuggler with Vette as my companion when I started thinking.

My smuggler had conversations with Risha and she talked about her old childhood friend Vette, who she believes is dead. On the Sith warrior side, Vette once mentioned Risha, who Vette believes is dead. So now that I have Vette as an alliance companion, and once I get my wife Risha back, I am curious as to if Vette and Risha will have a sweet reunion, considering each thought the other had died long ago.

I'd say there is a very good chance of this happening, though it doesn't look like Risha will come back until Season 2 at the earliest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Risha has an incredible storyline of her own. I've always wanted BW to play that out. Most of our original companions had a life when we met them that's hardly ever been addressed. Akaavi mentioned she had business with the betrayers disappeared, and a minute later.. she's back all finished. Why wouldn't that have been a good mission? Risha's Role on a yet unseen world (Need more worlds). I don't trust Lana for a second. She really seems to want the Alliance to work so that Zakuul is defeated I'm betting just so she can get her Empire back and at the end she'll say "See ya around" before getting on her shuttle back to imperial wherever land and to be a recurring character later on in SWTOR. I'm not passing up Risha for a never better then Temp thing with "Miss Spooky Eyes" herself.

Risha has an incredible storyline of her own. I've always wanted BW to play that out. Most of our original companions had a life when we met them that's hardly ever been addressed. Akaavi mentioned she had business with the betrayers disappeared, and a minute later.. she's back all finished. Why wouldn't that have been a good mission?

No kidding. I wanted to go with Quinn when he tracked down that SIS agent. Figures his greatest triumph is off-camera.

I'd say there is a very good chance of this happening, though it doesn't look like Risha will come back until Season 2 at the earliest.

I simply can't understand how they're getting away with NOT giving me my spiky wife in chapter 14! GIVE ME MY SPARR BACK!

Yep, its the "Donkey and Carrot" trick. They'll keep off on our or Class Fav's until the very end hoping we'll stay on everyday looking for their mail (Again) or one day they'll simply walk into the Alliance base with another Killjoy greeting after 5 years like they have so far,("Hi, I heard you were alive and here, lets go steal something expansive"). For me anyway both Shae and Bowdaar acted like it was only a few days ago (Big Woop). Still though, sometimes I *Do think the only reason I'm doing this is to see them back again, hopefully with an expanded conversation system so we get more then "I got nothing to say"(Corso) or from Akaavi "Hello".

The problem with a "Vette and Risha" reunion is that Risha was almost the world to Vette while she was part of Nok Drayen's pirates. Risha, on the other hand, remembers Vette only as "some random blue twi'lek girl" from her childhood. If Vette saw Risha, she'd be like "ZOMG MY BESTEST FRIEND EVAR (after a LS SW)" and Risha would be like "***** who are you get off me."

• 2 weeks later...
The problem with a "Vette and Risha" reunion is that Risha was almost the world to Vette while she was part of Nok Drayen's pirates. Risha, on the other hand, remembers Vette only as "some random blue twi'lek girl" from her childhood. If Vette saw Risha, she'd be like "ZOMG MY BESTEST FRIEND EVAR (after a LS SW)" and Risha would be like "***** who are you get off me."

Actually,

Rishi said that Vette was like a sister to her and they got into all kinds of trouble together, but when Nok's empire started to collapse, Risha and Vette became separated, and she never was able to find out what happened to her. That suggests that she did atleast look for Vette afterwards.

During the conversation with the smuggler, Risha sounds as if she misses Vette.

No Risha says they were like sisters, the fact that she doesn't mention her name to the smuggler doesn't mean she doesn't remember it.

Honestly, I think Shae's reaction was perfect for her character. She's a no nonsense, get **** done type of person.

Shae did have the perfect reaction. It not like you and her were pals. You fought once and joined up for another fight, then it was "see ya!" Seriously, I'm surprised she even knew you were missing

Shae did have the perfect reaction. It not like you and her were pals. You fought once and joined up for another fight, then it was "see ya!" Seriously, I'm surprised she even knew you were missing

This^ As to Risha/Vette - they were like sisters/. Would have made sense to bring more than once companion back - read Akaavi AND Torian

• 2 weeks later...

Risha never mentions vette by name in the smuggler conversation.

However there is a fondness there, and it would have been awesome if both were actually the one brought back in chapter 13.

Vette mentions Risha by name in a conversation however, and identify her as Nok's daughter....which annoyingly spoiled smuggler chapter 1 for me, as I knew right away who was the lady joy riding my ship when I got it back, having done warrior story before smuggler in 1,0!!

Risha never mentions vette by name in the smuggler conversation.

However there is a fondness there, and it would have been awesome if both were actually the one brought back in chapter 13.

Vette mentions Risha by name in a conversation however, and identify her as Nok's daughter....which annoyingly spoiled smuggler chapter 1 for me, as I knew right away who was the lady joy riding my ship when I got it back, having done warrior story before smuggler in 1,0!!

To be fair, that conversation happens in Warrior Chapter 2 under the new story-gated rather than rep-gated conversation triggers. So it technically shouldn't be a spoiler if you're leveling classes at the same rate; but who does that? :p