Will there be a break before Season 2 of KOTFE starts?

Yermog

There's still some favorites left to return;

- Quinn

- Doc

- Vector

- Kira

- Jaesa (yes blue I know, shoo!)

- Ashara

- Felix

- Andronikos

- Risha

Just to name a few and they're not all my personal favorites but they are popular characters and LI's for classes. Some non-LI's I personally look forward to are; Scourge, Zenith and Bowdaar but yay upcoming chapter at least. <3 Theran Cedrax is another that some (insane! ;) ) people seem to want back so yeah we got some decent companions back now but they're not favorites to everyone and a lot of them I've personally not even bothered with alert-wise.

Edited by JennyFlynn

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree. Reading the forums through the years gives me the strong impression that the most popular companions are the LI's, and of those, only TWO have returned. So, yes, a small number of people may have gotten their favorites back, but for the majority? No.

And through reading the fours for years gives me the opposite thought.

The "favorites" are the LIs, all of them have a fanbase. But I think saying that "These are the favorites" is pretty impossible because there's very few people who can agree completely on just who the favorites are. Some love Jaesa, some hate her, some love Quinn, some hate him, and everyone knows that polls people post up to vote on don't really mean anything. The people on these forums only make a percentage of all the players, plenty of whom never come onto the forums at all. BW has to have learned by now that they can't give preferential treatment to one LI over the others, or else there'll be riots in the streets... metaphorically speaking.

I'm sure we'll get all the LI's and companions back. I just want to know when.

We know Zenith at some point will return

Due to the patch bug, that added two achievements

"Complete alliance alert to recruit zenith" & "Zenith did not join your alliance"

Zenith, really? -sighs-

I thought we got our "Likes to blow things up" quota filled with Kaliyo... Now we get the pub version...

I think Ive seen more people ask for Skadge back then Zenith...

Gotta love Bioware choices :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Zenith, really? -sighs-

I thought we got our "Likes to blow things up" quota filled with Kaliyo... Now we get the pub version...

To be fair, his fan girls rival Marr's.

To be fair, his fan girls rival Marr's.

Im still waiting to get a comp back that I actually -want-, so to hear Zenith coming up before/instead of any of them is extremely dissapointing >_<

I got him, changed his armor, and left him on the ship to play grumpy guard. Going to be just as jarring hearing Zenith and Theron talking in the same scenarios as it was to have fem Trooper and Satele talk...

Edited by XiamaraSimi

There's still some favorites left to return;

- Quinn

- Doc

- Vector

- Kira

- Jaesa (yes blue I know, shoo!)

- Ashara

- Felix

- Andronikos

- Risha

Just to name a few and they're not all my personal favorites but they are popular characters and LI's for classes. Some non-LI's I personally look forward to are; Scourge, Zenith and Bowdaar but yay upcoming chapter at least. <3 Theran Cedrax is another that some (insane! ;) ) people seem to want back so yeah we got some decent companions back now but they're not favorites to everyone and a lot of them I've personally not even bothered with alert-wise.

Woman! Them's fighting words! You leave my Consular's baby daddy alone. *SOB* *sniffles* Poor Tharan Cedrax, no one likes him much. *pets her Tharan*

I agree, I'm waiting for my BFFs like Vette (who's coming tomorrow), Light Jaesa, Nadia to come back and my other husbands, Torian, Vector, Quinn, Doc, Andronikos, Iresso, and Corso and Tharan Cedrax as my consular does both Iresso and Cedrax...in my RPing head, but still.

*sigh* WHY MUST I WAIT FOR MY QUINN BACK?!?!?! My sith warrior wants her hubby back. =/

I am ok with a break if only too allow others to catchup. Some of the chapters - particularly Chapter 11 are too long and drawn out. Chapter 12's Dashade quest had some annoying apescts to it whose only purpose was extract more of your time.

To others the favourites have already been brought back, many people adore Kaliyo and Jorgan. Hell, with chapter 13 I'll have my two faves back as well, Forex and now Vette. Even going by the fourm, the most popular companions have already returned aside from maybe one or two.

Kaliyo is my least favourite of all, even less so than Skadge or whatever his name is. Jorgan is okay if a bit..."over-starched". Never had much interest in Vette although she doesn't make me want to do horrible things to her like Kaliyo. Forex amused me but he, like Jorgan, got a bit much with the "rah rah rah" stuff.

I celebrated big time when I got my last character through that damnable Kaliyo chapter. I hated it. So, after that, I can take just about anything. I would like to see the companions I liked back soon and have resisted using the console to get them. Patience, not my strong suit but I'm trying.

Zenith, really? -sighs-

^^^^ That.

Ah well...

I believe that they were definitely aware of what companions are the most popular and planned the schedule accordingly based on that. :mad: The fun part of why I love certain companions is that it makes my play throughs of each character feel more special knowing that they are going through their journeys with their best buddies/love interests at their side. I think getting certain favorites back a little earlier would be MORE incentive to play the chapters not less.

I agree that Quinn, Vector and Scourge are in my top Most Wanted list as well. But I also want Corso and Elara too. :( Waiting more than a RL year to be reunited with certain companions in the story feels extreme and I'm surprised BW went that route. Feels risky.

I agree with you 100% And it is something that upsets me, that we have to wait so long to get our favorite love interests back. I can see people wanting Corso, Elara and Zenith back too. I'd like Zenith back, and yes it's because Troy Baker voices him. I really had hoped JC could romance Zenith. :/

I want my Vector ad Quinn back!

Definitely! I can't wait to get them back. And for me, Scourge too!

I so hope there's a break. Trying to fit in a half-hour of story per month takes soooooo much time..... and there's tons of .....um....errr.....other shiny new stuff to do.....

/sarcasm.

This thing has been dragging on since last autumn, and we're probably only ~half way through already.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

IIRC Charles Dickens produced more content per month.

-and he had a full time job, a wife and quite a few children to support at the same time.

TBH I won't be at all disappointed nor surprised if it was all a hallucination brought on by a dodgy Nerf burger. :)