The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Well this stinks of desperation.....

Darklighter

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I don't see this promotion as desperate or anything of the like. I was paying a sub since Feb 2012 (before that I was using my husband's account to try it out and because my computer couldn't play it at the time). I'm still subbed. I don't like preferred or free to play gamers sucking up the fun stuff for free, but if something like this promotion entices them to drop money into a subscription, even occasionally, that's more money for Bioware and more content for me.

I'm sure as hell not a white knight. Trust me, there are things Bioware has done that annoy the piss out of me. Removing companion gearing and level sync has irked me a great deal, but I know they probably won't change it, so I just suck it up, and either keep playing like I am because I enjoy the game, or I just unsub, which I haven't done because I enjoy the game.

Is this game perfect? HAHAHAHAHA, no, it's not. But even with bugs and them changing things I liked to things I don't like, overall the game is still worth my money. When it's no longer worth my money for anything at all, then I'll stop paying and playing and move on to something else.

I mean, I understand there are unhappy players, but constantly saying the game is dying or the company sucks, or whatever doom and gloom people post, is just making me really not care if these gamers leave and never come back and that's bad because they take their money with them and Bioware gets less of it for content **I** want.

If you're really and truly unhappy, seriously, find a game you enjoy and quit ruining it for those of us who do like playing. It's one thing to let the company know you're not happy, they can and do occasionally change their minds, but to just hate on them because you don't get pvp, or story, or raids, or better sub rewards, or whatever else is making your dander rise, it's just annoying those of us who do want the game to keep going.

Edited by Eanelinea

People Eating Tasty Animals? That's what I'm part of. :p

I've had Ostrich, Kangaroo, Buffalo, Alligator.

I really want to try some Balut and Ortolan bunting*

*The birds are caught with nets set during their autumn migratory flight to Africa. They are then kept in covered cages or boxes. This "artificial night" causes the birds to gorge themselves on grain (usually millet seed) until they double their bulk. The birds are then thrown into a container of Armagnac which both drowns and marinates the birds. The bird is roasted for 8 minutes and then plucked. The consumer then places the bird feet first into their mouth while holding onto the bird's head.

Mmmmn, Armagnac *drools*