All Ranked Players move to Jung Ma! Stick with me for a second!

Krazzorr

Stick with me for a second! Guys, it's a dead server. You know what that means? If all the good ranked players move there, no matter when you que, you'll get on a good team whether it's solo or not. We can make it a pure pvp server with literally almost no PvE at all! It will be just a haven of good old fashioned PvP all the time!

in the words of Shai Lebouf

JUST DO IT!!!!!

Yeah it's okay really, I don't need to threaten my 4s healer of ddos to make sure they only play with me :rolleyes:

At least my healer doesn't need to make 'theyll ddos me' excuses for not wanting to play with me and my 1500 dps merc in teams :rolleyes:

Edited by soo-low

At least my healer doesn't need to make 'theyll ddos me' excuses for not wanting to play with me and my 1500 dps merc in teams :rolleyes:

Shame you got farmed in prior to me quitting before the season now everyone runs the comp I created lelelele.

Pretty nice globals on you on your pt too. It's fine though you can deny it on the forums but we both know you threaten to ddos koality so he doesn't play with anyone else. I have logs from him myself and multiple other people from tauntauns have confirmed it to me. You guys tried so hard to poach ausarik and koality while we were farming you then when i finally quit they gave in l0l.

I mean it got so bad for you guys all you wanted to do was kickball lmaoooooooooooooo awkward.

Edited by Dysfunxtional

Shame you got farmed in prior to me quitting before the season now everyone runs the comp I created lelelele.

Pretty nice globals on you on your pt too. It's fine though you can deny it on the forums but we both know you threaten to ddos koality so he doesn't play with anyone else. I have logs from him myself and multiple other people from tauntauns have confirmed it to me. You guys tried so hard to poach ausarik and koality while we were farming you then when i finally quit they gave in l0l.

I mean it got so bad for you guys all you wanted to do was kickball lmaoooooooooooooo awkward.

I think you beat a kickball team you crashed once, but that must feel like farming to you since you never win. It must be nice having a selective memory to not recall all the horrible losses because you struggle to break 2k. Ausarik and Koality are good players, and they had asked to join LW for a while, but it was tough to see their skill when they lost having to try and carry you so we didn't invite for a couple months. I have to thank you though for all the jokes we have gotten to make about your double ap team and aus doubling your dps every game, and also thank you for all the 7k games it made me feel good about myself healing <3

PS sorry for stealing your 4s team, it must suck. maybe do better next time and your friends wont leave you?

pps claiming ddos lol, what is this 2015?

ppps The only team running a sub 2k dps merc is feken's and well you know how that goes... I think we ran merc/pt a couple times because aus wanted to see how running that comp with a merc doing 2.5-4k would be

Edited by soo-low

I think you beat a kickball team you crashed once, but that must feel like farming to you since you never win. It must be nice having a selective memory to not recall all the horrible losses because you struggle to break 2k. Ausarik and Koality are good players, and they had asked to join LW for a while, but it was tough to see their skill when they lost having to try and carry you so we didn't invite for a couple months. I have to thank you though for all the jokes we have gotten to make about your double ap team and aus doubling your dps every game, and also thank you for all the 7k games it made me feel good about myself healing <3

PS sorry for stealing your 4s team, it must suck. maybe do better next time and your friends wont leave you?

pps claiming ddos lol, what is this 2015?

ppps The only team running a sub 2k dps merc is feken's and well you know how that goes... I think we ran merc/pt a couple times because aus wanted to see how running that comp with a merc doing 2.5-4k would be

Deny deny deny. Saving face on forums lol. cringe. It's okay. Koality spills it all to me anyway :rolleyes: it's a shame you treat him like you treated poison and where did that get you? blocked on his fb LOL. Gladias and Solow the abusive controlling parents of Koality and Posion.

Deny deny deny. Saving face on forums lol. cringe. It's okay. Koality spills it all to me anyway :rolleyes: it's a shame you treat him like you treated poison and where did that get you? blocked on his fb LOL. Gladias and Solow the abusive controlling parents of Koality and Posion.

da*** are you talking about? poison quit swtor ages ago, sometime at the end of 2015. is this some sort of ptsd relapse from jasca leaving you?

I'm sorry m8 but stalking middle aged married women on swtor then crying when they reject you is probably not the best way to live.

Edited by soo-low

da*** are you talking about? poison quit swtor ages ago, sometime at the end of 2015. is this some sort of ptsd relapse from jasca leaving you?

I'm sorry m8 but stalking middle aged married women on swtor then crying when they reject you is probably not the best way to live.

Where do you get your stories from? Last I heard Jasca wasn't middle aged o_O nor married. awkward.

Love how you don't mention the stalking, crying, and rejecting parts. swtor e-stalker confirmed?

Well I mean since Jasca came to talk to me and the last I heard from her was after I cleansed the game of Juggertwat after releasing his lovely little story. You seem to be grasping at straws. You can continue to make up stories about me but at the end of the day we both know that's all you're capable of mean while everything I'm stating about you and Gladias is true especially since Koality is confirming it right now along with two others telling me about it yesterday. Poor Poison and Koality.

Well I mean since Jasca came to talk to me and the last I heard from her was after I cleansed the game of Juggertwat after releasing his lovely little story. You seem to be grasping at straws. You can continue to make up stories about me but at the end of the day we both know that's all you're capable of mean while everything I'm stating about you and Gladias is true especially since Koality is confirming it right now along with two others telling me about it yesterday. Poor Poison and Koality.

English is hard.

Yes, poor Koality as he's sitting in ts laughing at you right now, along with ausarik.

Pls read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect you might gain some insight on yourself.

• 8 months later...