Courting gifts still broken

AGJSMITH

Have about 4 courting gifts saved up for Kira and i just finished deflector and initiated the romance (kissed) however i cant actually use courting gifts and it still states they would only give her a small influence gain.

Going through forums lots still have this issue but i don't see anything about it in patch notes for some reason.

Courting gifts were supposed to be fixed in 4.1, I believe. But that didn't happen, and we haven't head a peep about it since.

I feel like I ought to have a running counter for "Rank 5 Courting gifts accumulated". :p Today's count: 394 purple and 1,452 blue. xD

I'm bitter about this, despite it being a minor issue. Let's see, here's my cargo hold:

~100 green rank 5 gifts of others

~500 green rank 5 courting gifts

~200 blue rank 5 gifts of others

~1700 blue rank 5 courting gifts

~100 purple rank 5 gifts of others

~800 purple courting gifts

See the problem here Devs? And the fact that it hasn't even been acknowledged for months is either a.) complete lack of communication and is being worked on, b.) being flat out ignored, or c.) not going to be fixed and you're not telling us because of <x> reason.

EDIT: And just logged into two alts with Diplomacy/Invesitgation to run 6 rank 5 gifts at a time and got 4 courting gifts that I don't have any more Docs to make the most use out of them. Thanks for that.

Edited by ZeridanShear