Pvpers - spoiled, or unsatiable?

Greezt

Seriously, look at all the new threads... Almost all of them are complaints about how the new map sucks, is too hard for a pug, etc. What is wrong with you?

First of all, the new map is hard? What's wrong with that? Why do you want an easy map?

Premades have an advantage? Where don't they? This is seriously a joke.

Complicated to understand? Firsy of all, it's not that complicated. Secondly, you finally have a map where you can't kill your way to a win, and that seems like a good thing to me.

Even S7 gets complaints... Geez

And before all the "we pay, we deserve this" comments - you pay for what you get, not the other way around.

Try enjoying the new stuff, instead of crying rivers.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, look at all the new threads... Almost all of them are complaints about how the new map sucks, is too hard for a pug, etc. What is wrong with you?
Maybe it's as simple as, we want new maps, and BW got it wrong with this one?

Secondly, you finally have a map where you can't kill your way to a win, and that seems like a good thing to me.
Nonsense. That's all I've seen from this one so far. Then again, I haven't been on the team with 5x sorcs yet. Edited by Ansultares

It takes some players time to wrap their head around AHG, so I can both see, and concede, how this gamemode might be tough for some audiences.

I am not crying about it though. No, I'm happy! We haven't had a new WZ in 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I really want is the ability to select what warzone I play, or at least put them in some form of priority or veto some of them so that they dont pop, would solve the problem for everyone, I wouldent have to play the ones I dont enjoy, like the new one, and others who enjoy it can get to play it with others who also enjoy it, how is that not a win win for everyone, unless of cause it turns out that not enough people want to play for instance the new one, then of cause it is not a win for the ones who enjoy that one.

It takes some players time to wrap their head around AHG, so I can both see, and concede, how this gamemode might be tough for some audiences.

I am not crying about it though. No, I'm happy! We haven't had a new WZ in 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are still wrapping their heads around it

Nonsense. That's all I've seen from this one so far. Then again, I haven't been on the team with 5x sorcs yet.

5 sorcs manage to kill you all over the largest map? That's impressive.

This is exactly what I expect from anyone who enjoys pvp in this game, not all the whining threads.

And yes, I agree that it can be hard. But I don't get why people fear a challenge suddenly.

Interweb pvp games, complainers; one always has the other. The complainers are the loudest but are actually the minority, in most cases.

Chill, queue, play. It'll be ok.

I thought I saw you complaining today in imp fleet pvp chat :D

Edited by DenariusJay

I thought I saw you complaining today in imp fleet pvp chat :D

Only that I was tired of doing it 100% of every queue, I've just stopped queuing wz till Thursday. No big deal. Anything else I said was probably me trolling some other guy who was whining. But it was nice to be able to quickly learn the map. Everyone will get their fill of it by Thursday, surely, then we can go to a normal rotation.

Only that I was tired of doing it 100% of every queue, I've just stopped queuing wz till Thursday. No big deal. Anything else I said was probably me trolling some other guy who was whining. But it was nice to be able to quickly learn the map. Everyone will get their fill of it by Thursday, surely, then we can go to a normal rotation.

Thats really my main problem with it.

I don't like Queshball either, but I can drop it and requeue, I can't do that now.

I played enough of this horrid map on the PTS, I want to play something else.

"Secondly, you finally have a map where you can't kill your way to a win"

Umm..... we pvp so..... killing is what we kind of want to do. There are plenty of maps where you don't kill your way to a win- they are called pve ops..........

Umm..... we pvp so..... killing is what we kind of want to do. There are plenty of maps where you don't kill your way to a win- they are called pve ops..........

I think what was meant is that there is a heavier emphasis on objectives along with alot of space that is not just wide open, so alot of fight doesn't happen that would on open maps with less volatile resource nodes.

I think alot of people technically SHOULD like this map. With good coordination you should be able to beat the deathmatching premade

People cry for change, they get some change and then go "oh, well not that change, I wanted some other change"...

I think alot of people technically SHOULD like this map. With good coordination you should be able to beat the deathmatching premade

A pug with good coordination? :eek:

Or real premade vs not-so-coordinated? :D

pvp = player vs player

Get it out of your head that pvp means only killing each other. It means competition between players. Ops is a cooperation game mode.

First of all, the new map is hard? What's wrong with that? Why do you want an easy map?

Premades have an advantage? Where don't they? This is seriously a joke.

Complicated to understand? Firsy of all, it's not that complicated. Secondly, you finally have a map where you can't kill your way to a win, and that seems like a good thing to me.

Even S7 gets complaints... Geez

And before all the "we pay, we deserve this" comments - you pay for what you get, not the other way around.

Try enjoying the new stuff, instead of crying rivers.

10/10

You sir just won "post of the day" in my book.

Thats really my main problem with it.

I don't like Queshball either, but I can drop it and requeue, I can't do that now.

I played enough of this horrid map on the PTS, I want to play something else.

So, at no point in time did it occur to you to get off the PTS server, and go back to your original server?

well that really dosent help now dose it? the problem is that this is the only mode that is avilable, even if someone like me who dosent like this new mode gets it on occassion when they bring the other modes back its alright because it will be one game that you can slug your way through, or you can leave it, but right now it is the only thing you are getting

Are we spoiled, pretty much. We have been begging for new season, new maps... we get both and its pandemonium. Now, to be fair are these maps perfect, no. Do they feel a little rushed, yes. But its a giant step in the right direction by any reasonable measurement.

Are we insatiable, also pretty much true we always want more and think we are the center of things when the reality is that in any MMO we are a subset of the population. There always have been and always will be far more PvE'ers than PvPers in these games.

Most PvP'ers do not get it TBH, they think everything is deathmatch and cannot wrap their heads around strategic play that doesn't involve pew pew. This game is overrun with people that do lots of damage and virtually no objectives and think everyone else was the reason for the loss.

I could 100% understand complaint of no balance pass, thats one thing i fully agree with as giving us a 3-4th season of the same pecking order of classes is rather absurd, but the rest.... the community is once again doing what it does best and sharting the bed in full force.

So, at no point in time did it occur to you to get off the PTS server, and go back to your original server?

That's what I did. I tried out the map, played it about 8 times and went to the normal servers.

Now on the normal servers it's the only map I can play.

What do I do now? Cancel my sub? Is that what BW wants?

That's what I did. I tried out the map, played it about 8 times and went to the normal servers.

oh for petes sake... yes im sure those are the only 2 choices, lol

oh for petes sake... yes im sure those are the only 2 choices, lol

PvP is literally all I do. I run through their latest chapter then pvp for 2 hours.

When I dislike the only map that is currently active what is my other option?

Queue for ranked? Or take a one day break? Or do something else the game has to offer other than reg WZ's?

If they didn't do it this way, there would be people complaining that they "played for a whole hour and didn't get the new WZ once!!!"

Edited by _Pryor_

PvP is literally all I do. I run through their latest chapter then pvp for 2 hours.

If PVP is all you do, why aren't you jumping into season 7?

I'm pretty sure you have many options other than unsubscribe, just sayin. Going a bit extreme arent we?