Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

Yes... the story is good...but it's just so disconnected from previous expansions and it just seems completely out of left field of the game...

Uh, both the base stories and SOR are heavily connected to KOFTE. ROTHC was more disconnected then everything else, the closest thing to 'out of left field' is the arrival of another faction. But then again, SOR's dailies had some heavy hints about Zakuul.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, both the base stories and SOR are heavily connected to KOFTE. ROTHC was more disconnected then everything else, the closest thing to 'out of left field' is the arrival of another faction. But then again, SOR's dailies had some heavy hints about Zakuul.

By "base stories", you mean... the class stories?

No idea how the Bounty Hunter or Smuggler stories would be connected to this at all.

"You get frozen for 5 years and wake up to everything changing....but being exactly the same" was absolutely "out of left field".

"You get frozen for 5 years and wake up to everything changing....but being exactly the same" was absolutely "out of left field".

Not really, the first thing you were told about KOFTE when it was announced was the time skip.

No idea how the Bounty Hunter or Smuggler stories would be connected to this at all.

I mean some of the planetary and some of the class stories (Warrior, Knight and Consular)

Yeah, but that disconnect happened before KotFE; at least as of SoR the story arc started getting into "Force stuff."

Not really, the first thing you were told about KOFTE when it was announced was the time skip.

As a story element, it's completely out of left field -- that we knew about it beforehand doesn't really change that.

Yeah, but that disconnect happened before KotFE; at least as of SoR the story arc started getting into "Force stuff."

I didn't have any issues with my two BH going through SoR so far -- it's not as if I have to use The Force to accomplish any goals or defeat any enemies, and no one is bleating Force stuff at my non-Forcey characters continuously throughout the cutscenes.

I didn't have any issues with my two BH going through SoR so far -- it's not as if I have to use The Force to accomplish any goals or defeat any enemies, and no one is bleating Force stuff at my non-Forcey characters continuously throughout the cutscenes.

Sadly I spacebar thru the entire thing. Pretty insane I have every class in this game, have played since launch and have never 1 time not space bared. Probly why I never chime in on like/dislike storyline updates.

Sadly I spacebar thru the entire thing. Pretty insane I have every class in this game, have played since launch and have never 1 time not space bared. Probly why I never chime in on like/dislike storyline updates.

I thought you were gone for a month.

People probably would prefer you didn't in this case.

Count me among those people. :)

The only person keeping this thread churned is pretty much MCB... who... even though by his own claim the game is dead (at least to him) ... continues to play and continues to flame up the forums about it. Ironic really.

Count me among those people. :)

The only person keeping this thread churned is pretty much MCB... who... even though by his own claim the game is dead (at least to him) ... continues to play and continues to flame up the forums about it. Ironic really.

If you don't like me, take a number and stand in line. There is a long line. You will always know when you are over the target when you catch the most flak. Its the nature of the beast. I'm used to it.

Ooo edgey.

No not edgey. This game is in trouble population wise. I am 100% convinced by my experience with 100s of PVP friends I have had since launch is that if server to server ques would have been in this game, that alot of those 100s of people who quit would still be here.

Now we are down to 1 server that has a que that pops pretty much all day and night and I want to know what is the development teams plans? Because the one last server is starting to deflate and I want to continue to play this game and not quit. And your answer to that is you wish that I would quit the game because I feel that way.

Honestly I could care less if you want me here or not. It makes no difference to me. I stand by my statement and because I believe in it wont back down because you don't.

Edited by MadCuzBad

Now we are down to 1 server that has a que that pops pretty much all day and night and I want to know what is the development teams plans?

Development team added some new WZ maps, but......

If I ever get that new map, as soon as I see that it is that map, I am immediately leaving the warzone. I will not be playing that new map ever. Just sayin.

So...you want development, but when they add something new, you refuse to play it? :confused:

If you don't like me, take a number and stand in line. There is a long line. You will always know when you are over the target when you catch the most flak. Its the nature of the beast. I'm used to it.

It's not as long as you think. I don't care enough about you to dislike you, or like you. I disagree with some of what you say, and make that disagreement known, but frankly, I'm not invested enough to care about you one way or another. I do love to watch you flail about though.

It's not as long as you think. I don't care enough about you to dislike you, or like you. I disagree with some of what you say, and make that disagreement known, but frankly, I'm not invested enough to care about you one way or another. I do love to watch you flail about though.

I don't "hate" MCB either. I'm just dismayed at the amount of energy he's spending on the forums in this one-man crusade for his cross-server pvp queues, letting us all know how much he hates the new PVP map and won't play it again, etc., etc.

This is one windmill that jousting won't help, MCB.

This thread has died, and has nowhere to go. Let it die a natural death and move on to pleasanter things.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Good grief, I don't know if the amount of compulsive responses you're getting is more disturbing or hilarious. Some folks act like they're personally insulted because you've developed your own observations about a video game and don't mind sharing them.

One can only conclude that your messages must be ringing true and they're feeling insecure about it. If they weren't you wouldn't have over 100 pages worth of posts ITT, many of which are from the same crowd of junkies.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Good grief, I don't know if the amount of compulsive responses you're getting is more disturbing or hilarious. Some folks act like they're personally insulted because you've developed your own observations about a video game and don't mind sharing them.

One can only conclude that your messages must be ringing true and they're feeling insecure about it. If they weren't you wouldn't have over 100 pages worth of posts ITT, many of which are from the same crowd of junkies.

So rebutting someone's posts or questioning their logic means you secretly think they're right, but not saying anything means you actually disagree with them more purely? :confused:

E: OK, sure, at some point you realize that there's nothing left to say and walk away...

Edited by Max_Killjoy

If by junkies you mean people that pay to play the game, and disagree with his assessment, or, ironically, agree with it? You'll find both flavors in this thread, including the post that I quoted here.