Still can not complete Chapter 10! Patch 4.2

nissanmaxima

Todays patch notes (4.2) state that Operatives are now able to complete chapter 10. This is false. I was forced to replay the entire mission, which I did, and now it is stuck at the same part..."Goto the war room".

This class breaking bug is locking us operatives out of 3 different companions (Lana, Theron and Kaliyo), not to mention that we are unable to obtain Blizz because chapter 10 has to be completed before that contact shows up...

It has been almost a month, Please fix this now.

Edited by nissanmaxima

I was just having to play through Chapter 10 on my agent, at least now I know not to bother.

Have to give it this is a new level of annoying, I thought it would be fixed and we wouldnt have to repeat clicking on 18 power junctions. And then it may not even be fixed which no doubt means next month will have a fix which will reset the mission again.

I was bugged before last night's patch on my operative with not being able to complete it. Today i was able to get it done even though i had to replay the entire chapter. Sounds like a typical Bioware "fix" - works for some, not others.

Bugged on two of my four agents. I stopped testing after the second one got caught in the mission loop AGAIN. That's four characters I can't play new content with. i kind of wish it had bugged out on all classes, because chapter X is getting less ok the more I'm forced to replay it per toon and chap XI is straight up embarrassing.

That's frustrating. My story main on Imp side is an agent and being stuck with her just sucks. I consider myself a patient person, but not being able to complete the previous chapter when the next is already released is very, very lame, when the chapters are supposed to be the subscriber perk. :(

This is disappointing news. Not done my agent(s) as I read there was an issue. Issue still there after BW said it would be fixed this update is very poor.

For me still have 7 other class's to play with on well every server but for player who only have 1 or 2 characters in total, and one being the agent, well I would be angry too.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Ya, this is really disappointing. Played through ch X a 2nd time and then it auto-launches me into ch XI. No Ch X completion/"reward", ch X is in my log at the starting point like I never started it at all. I have a bad feeling about this.