Im really starting to get bored.

iliketoplayWoW

I have played this game since hutt cartel. Played two toons on republic side and one on imp. I'm really starting to get bored now I only play on one character which is my main I have never liked playing more than one character. What should I do? This games is starting to become a boring anyway with the new chapters coming out every couple of months that only provide like 3 hours of gameplay. Edited by iliketoplayWoW

I have played this game since hutt cartel. Played two toons on republic side and one on imp. I'm really starting to get bored now I only play on one character which is my main I have never liked playing more than one character. What should I do? This games is starting to become a boring anyway with the new chapters coming out every couple of months that only provide like 3 hours of gameplay.

What you have is called being burned out. Have a break. You will be back in 1 or 2 months.

for the OP, this is a very real and big issue for the game now. with the release of KOTFE the new story system is very boring after you do it once. even now chapter 10 was so underwhelming its sad. Now it could be it was underwhelming because it was literally only 45 minutes of new content but my feeling it is just how the story is going to pan out for the remainder of the chapters to his prolonged money grab expansion.

and yes my fellow swtor players and payers, this is an expansion not a silly month story arc. and it is costing you way more than a tradition expanion at roughly 120 dollars. hate me or downgrade me or flame me its just that simple.

and yes my fellow swtor players and payers, this is an expansion not a silly month story arc. and it is costing you way more than a tradition expanion at roughly 120 dollars. hate me or downgrade me or flame me its just that simple.

Not to defend BW but this is some flawed logic you have here: you could just unsub and play F2P until whenever they are done with the KOTFE arc. Let's say they announce they finish in December, you can resub in December and guess what, the expansion just costed you $15. Of course this means you lose whatever 'subscriber rewards' they might provide for staying subbed month to month but considering that they are optional/vanity items, nothing is lost (yes, even HK55 can be considered a loss as he was not supposed to come back).

And 'downgrade me'? What's up with that?

Not to defend BW but this is some flawed logic you have here: you could just unsub and play F2P until whenever they are done with the KOTFE arc. Let's say they announce they finish in December, you can resub in December and guess what, the expansion just costed you $15. Of course this means you lose whatever 'subscriber rewards' they might provide for staying subbed month to month but considering that they are optional/vanity items, nothing is lost (yes, even HK55 can be considered a loss as he was not supposed to come back).

And 'downgrade me'? What's up with that?

I'll downgrade you all I want pal!