Anyone else find Batman and Robin in the Zakuul Arena/Cantina?

Magnusheart

Was doing the chapter Lady of Sorrows when I noticed this little gem.

http://i.imgur.com/12DzIfw.jpg

If he shows up in the future Gladiator's Arena thing as a boss I hope he removes his helmet and he is ADAM WEST.

"Fallen Knight, Dark Night,"

Black and Blue, the O.G. Batman colors.

Drake Raven "Robin" wears a mask. (not Miraluka) and appropriate attire.

Nice little meme easter egg.

Edited by Magnusheart

i've tried squinting, looking from across the room, looked at it sideways, and even took off my glasses, and i'm still not seeing Batman and Robin in these two at all, maybe it requires some mental gymnastics i'm not disciplined in to conjure up a cape and cowl with pointed ears where there are none...

Was doing the chapter Lady of Sorrows when I noticed this little gem.

http://i.imgur.com/12DzIfw.jpg

If he shows up in the future Gladiator's Arena thing as a boss I hope he removes his helmet and he is ADAM WEST.

"Fallen Knight, Dark Night,"

Black and Blue, the O.G. Batman colors.

Drake Raven "Robin" wears a mask. (not Miraluka) and appropriate attire.

Nice little meme easter egg.

Posted here back in November. ;)

i've tried squinting, looking from across the room, looked at it sideways, and even took off my glasses, and i'm still not seeing Batman and Robin in these two at all, maybe it requires some mental gymnastics i'm not disciplined in to conjure up a cape and cowl with pointed ears where there are none...

The Dark Knight is a reference to Batman, and the Rising Squire is a less obvious reference to Robin following the footsteps of Batman to something better than what he was left with.

They don't look too much like them, because too close a resemblance would get them sued to high heaven.

um, i don't get it... they look nothing like Batman and Robin... especially nothing like the Adam West & Burt Ward '66 versions...

Yeah the devs won't do that corny version. Plus those shorts Robin had would probably cause the game to have to change ratings in this day and age. lol

Looks closer to the Tim Drake original Robin costume than the Burt Ward 66 version.

The Dark Knight is a reference to Batman, and the Rising Squire is a less obvious reference to Robin following the footsteps of Batman to something better than what he was left with.

They don't look too much like them, because too close a resemblance would get them sued to high heaven.

you mean the Fallen Knight, if it said Dark Knight i'd be inclined to agree with it being a Batman reference... Rising Squire is a massive stretch... the only thing that is close is the name of Drake, but the 3rd Robins name was Tim Drake not Drake Raven, ooh he has Raven in his name he must be the daughter of Trigon, lol...

you mean the Fallen Knight, if it said Dark Knight i'd be inclined to agree with it being a Batman reference... Rising Squire is a massive stretch... the only thing that is close is the name of Drake, but the 3rd Robins name was Tim Drake not Drake Raven, ooh he has Raven in his name he must be the daughter of Trigon, lol...

You're wrong. Just stop.

You're wrong. Just stop.

until they come out and say it's a reference, then it may as well be Rocky & Bullwinkle...

sorry but i think it's an insult to Bob Kane and every artist & writer that followed to look at those two characters and think Batman & Robin...

Edited by Elly_Dawn

The Drake Raven costume is similar to Tim Drake's costume. Raven & Robin are both birds that start with R. Fallen Knight is an achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins. Nocturnal Hunter Is a challenge in Batman: Arkham Asylum. Squire & Knight are Batman & Robin's British Compatriots.