If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

Good grief... thank you... again... but we know - SO many people have told us.

There are people who have simply NOT received the email yet. Looking forward to an update/response from BW on Monday!

:(

I feel for those who haven't gotten their codes. Hopefully Eric or Tait can clarify on Monday if all emails were sent out so people who didn't get theirs can at least submit a ticket to CS. Anyways hope you all get your codes and may the force be with you. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief... thank you... again... but we know - SO many people have told us.

There are people who have simply NOT received the email yet. Looking forward to an update/response from BW on Monday!

:(

if I had a cartel coin for every "just look in the spam folder!!!" and other "helpful" post i wouldn't need the email

Nothing here either. Been opted in for almost a year.

I'd really just like to see Bioware do SOMETHING right... just one thing. They've bungled pretty much everything since 4.0 and I'm quickly losing faith.

Yeah same here just once I like to see them do it right, but yeah 3:30 pm here in Texas and still nothing ,,,geez!!!:mad:

Found mine.

it is in the email titled : Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!

Dated Feb, 19.

Look in your spam/junk folders and in your Trash bin.

I now have my CC's and happy.... WooF

Dog out .....

Thanks for this. I did remember seeing that email but didn't read it too closely, thought it was just more advertisements for upcoming content. I still had it in my inbox, read the whole thing and finally found the code to redeem at the bottom. :)

I got that email on Feb. 19 around 8:30 PM MST. I had also been opted in since launch.

Edited by kdraco

Thanks for this. I did remember seeing that email but didn't read it too closely, thought it was just more advertisements for upcoming content. I still had it in my inbox, read the whole thing and finally found the code to redeem at the bottom. :)

I got that email on Feb. 19 around 8:30 PM MST. I had also been opted in since launch.

Wish I could say the same... "oops - there it was all along." Sadly, not the case for me and many who have just not received any emails at all... still waiting... patiently.

J

Found mine.

it is in the email titled : Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!

Dated Feb, 19.

Look in your spam/junk folders and in your Trash bin.

I now have my CC's and happy.... WooF

Dog out .....

Thanks for this.

I saw that email and figured it was just another of their standard advertising emails. Scrolled all the way down and found my codes.

They could have at least made it a bit more clear the email had your codes in it.