If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not received my email and code, have done a complete restore of deleted emails just in case and searched every folder I can find - nothing there!

I don't suppose we'll be seeing the codes this late in the day... oh well :(

So, people who had already gotten the codes, get another set and people who never received them still don't have them ....what a cluster &*/%.

^^AGREED^^ Geez how can a major company like BW mess up sending e-mail codes out:confused: I mean really:rolleyes: I guess we get screwed again...

Hey folks,

Over the past few days we’ve reviewed player accounts who indicated they had not received their Cartel Coin/Chapter I subscriber email. We discovered a few reasons why this may have occurred:

• Some accounts opted-in after the February 14, 2016 deadline.
  • The email was received, but it may have gotten deleted, lost in a secondary folder, missed, or landed in a spam folder.
  • Sometime in the past you marked one of our SWTOR emails as spam or possibly reported it as spam, and your email client/provider “black listed” our emails. That means we may actually be sending you emails, but they are being blocked. We suggest you check with your email provider/client and verify that is not the case.
  • There was a small number of players who were missed in the original set of emails and we’re sending them the same promotional email. If you were one of these players and don’t receive your email by tomorrow, you may also want to review the above bullets.

With all of that being said, we are going to be sending another batch of emails. This new batch of emails will include the following accounts:

• All accounts who were sent the email previously, but did not open the email.
  • Any account that opted in by Monday, February 22, 2016 (to essentially catch anyone who wanted to participate)

The email subject line is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" and was sent from the swtor@email.swtor.com email address. Our plan is to send out email over the next two days, so look for it in your mailbox.

-eric

Still no code in the mail Eric...

Im getting the feeling that this is the same bull you pulled during the launch of Battlefront, when you promised those of us who bought a hard copy of the game was eligible for the ToR promo itiems(Tauntaun and Thermal Retention Suit).

Sorry ToR team, you have both lost my trust and faith in you.

is so problematic why not find alternate method?

In their defense, the second mailing was done via an alternative method.

The first mailing was sent from an IP address previously used a long while back for multiple spam runs. This was probably done via a mail service that sent them out of Amazon EC2 space.

The second one was sent from an IP address associated with EA and appears to have been done with their regular mail service.

But no, I haven't gotten mine either.

Edited by dr_mike

Still no code in the mail Eric...

Im getting the feeling that this is the same bull you pulled during the launch of Battlefront, when you promised those of us who bought a hard copy of the game was eligible for the ToR promo itiems(Tauntaun and Thermal Retention Suit).

Sorry ToR team, you have both lost my trust and faith in you.

First I've heard of this.... Still without my reward, btw..

In their defense, the second mailing was done via an alternative method.

The first mailing was sent from an IP address previously used a long while back for multiple spam runs. This was probably done via a mail service that sent them out of Amazon EC2 space.

The second one was sent from an IP address associated with EA and appears to have been done with their regular mail service.

But no, I haven't gotten mine either.

I have never gotten the email. It wasn't in my spam folder (no Swtor mail ever has gone to spam) and it isn't in the trash folder so it was never deleted (hard to delete something I did not get). Mean while, some of my Guild mates have gotten the email TWICE!

I put in a ticket, which told me to call CS...who told me to put in a ticket because they couldn't help me.

Can we please stop the vicious circle?! I don't even care about the CC at this point. It's a matter of principle. Why aren't some of us getting it? I just don't get it...

I also got nothing. I did not know there was even going to be an email until I found this in the Dev Tracker.

Bioware has never had an issue sending to my email address before. Usually, they send an email per month telling me about my Cartel Coins that I got for being a subscriber. But lately, those have not been consistent.