If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use yahoo and got my Ch10 / 1k email

Thanx Theeko... it certainly seems to be incredibly random, doesn't it? I'm on gmail and others using this web based email application got theirs too... but not me?

I truly wish it was just a matter of "OH, there it is... hidden in spam/promo folder/etc" - alas, I have not been that fortunate.

Still holding out hope that Eric and team can remedy this for those of us still without our promised codes. :confused:

Cheers,

J

I found mine in the spam folder listed as "Swtor Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here"

Also, thanx... and note: if I had a cartel coin for everytime someone offered that info, I wouldn't need the code anymore! :rolleyes:

Cheeky, I know... but I really do appreciate everyone trying to help! :D

cartel market purchase confirm emails

That's interesting. Do they send such emails? I've never received one....

I'm more ticked off that my not getting the email may be related to the problems I had with opt'ing into the mail list back when i was getting 6 of each mailing. I could never get resolution to that problem.

Well there is arbitration....

Edited by dr_mike

Oh sweet Jesus... as god is my witness... THE EMAIL JUST POPPED!!??!! Literally, JUST now. EDIT: came in promotions folder.

Of course, I am extremely pleased... missed it round one, and been waiting patiently for over a week now... frankly was beginning to lose hope!?

I must say, this was still quite the gong show... and while I'm happy to see it finally arrive, it seems there are lots of folks out there who still have not received it. Let's keep this thread alive, and hope that we see a remedy for everyone... Eric and team, look forward to any additional info you can share and thanx for your continued efforts!

Happy Friday everyone... *cracks beer* - it's gaming time!

Cheers,

J

Edited by Johnycat

That's interesting. Do they send such emails? I've never received one....

I'm more ticked off that my not getting the email may be related to the problems I had with opt'ing into the mail list back when i was getting 6 of each mailing. I could never get resolution to that problem.

Well there is arbitration....

No you are right. I had a brain cramp or something. I meant to confirm when you purchase cartel coins. Sorry. :o

Update: Got mine this evening. Glad it finally came.

Same here, still no email at all. Not accidentally deleted or in another folder, and I am eligible for it. Called customer service tonight to ask why I have not gotten it yet, and without even looking up my account I was told to wait. Even up to a whole week and if nothing then call back.

Looks like everyone else is receiving their code but I am still lacking, hopefully they are still sending them out today. The email is on my safe sender list and I have been opted in since launch to the first 2 checks. I also received my monthly grant email just an hour ago and was excited that it might be something else. I don't understand why it seems like it is this hard to send a simple email.