February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention that KOTOR and SWTOR are two different beasts, in the way of skills. Skipping the story also prevents him from learning his class, rotation and understanding of skill and trait synergies.

Exactly my thoughts I still have my 60 Token from being a subscriber for that fact may use in the future just to get a quick extra crafting toon if needed. I generally like to learn classes as I level them albeit now I generally don't do the 1-50 story at this stage since I have played most all of them on light and dark except a couple I just have fun in PvP and Tactical flashpoints to learn rotations.

Still on that side note I haven't gotten any e-mail on said coins.

Ok BW you promise us some thing and people sub to get this reward based on your promotion reward and you give dates now were a day a past those dates and still nothing. Your on a very slipper slope here. When you advertise some thing on social media and get people to give you money only to not deliver on time on that advertisement or promotion well we call that what.

False Advertising

"Any advertising or promotion that misrepresents the nature, characteristics, qualities or geographic origin of goods, services or commercial activities"

Interesting people are going to get very upset very quickly i sure hope you guys get it together today as i love this game but man you all make it hard.

Ok BW you promise us some thing and people sub to get this reward based on your promotion reward and you give dates now were a day a past those dates and still nothing. Your on a very slipper slope here. When you advertise some thing on social media and get people to give you money only to not deliver on time on that advertisement or promotion well we call that what.

False Advertising

"Any advertising or promotion that misrepresents the nature, characteristics, qualities or geographic origin of goods, services or commercial activities"

Interesting people are going to get very upset very quickly i sure hope you guys get it together today as i love this game but man you all make it hard.

Well, I do understand it is not deliberate and hopefully someone is trying to get the emails to all eligible subs ... but just think for one second if the roles were reversed ... e.g. if your sub expired, would BW let you keep playing (as a sub) if you are 1 day late on your payments? How about 2 days, how about 3 ...

Well, it's now past the 18th across the entire globe, I think. Waiting for an update from Eric.

I get the sense that someone at EA posted that "help" message without consulting Bioware Austin, and kinda left them hanging out to dry with this.

Always expect delays in gaming. lol When I heard it was the 18th, I was like "nope".

Always expect delays in gaming. lol When I heard it was the 18th, I was like "nope".

Sure, but come on, I also expect better from a company like BioWare. It's not as if they're, like, a small fish and this is an insignificant, tiny indy game. If they say 18th, I expect 18th. If they're not sure they can manage it for whatever reason, they should have said a later date or something like "expect them between 18th and 22nd (for example)".

ETA:

While I could put the coins to good use, it's not the end of the world for me. But it's a matter of principle.

Edited by alricka

Well, it's now past the 18th across the entire globe, I think. Waiting for an update from Eric.

I get the sense that someone at EA posted that "help" message without consulting Bioware Austin, and kinda left them hanging out to dry with this.

Does anyone read Eric's posts. He pointed out that players may not get the reward on the 18th but instead the next day. Now he also pointed out that if any problems occur with regards to the rewards he will inform everyone.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8820939#edit8820939

Be patient, I rather they have it properly working giving me the right reward instead of it glitching out and takes all my current CC from my account....

Edited by Snakesoul

Does anyone read Eric's posts. He pointed out that players may not get the reward on the 18th but instead the next day. Now he also pointed out that if any problems occur with regards to the rewards he will inform everyone.

I guess the only thing we can do know is just to be patient on the next update.

Be patient, I rather they have it properly working giving me the right reward instead of it glitching out and takes all my current CC from my account....

Hey folks!

<snip>

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric

First time, shame on you. 7,304th time its probably time to stop buying in to everything the yellow text says.

First time, shame on you. 7,304th time its probably time to stop buying in to everything the yellow text says.

Ok, but he clearly states that they could go on the 19th instead and that if they don't go by the end of the day on the 19th, he will give an update.

It's only 9:35am in Austin right now. We'll be waiting a bit longer for that update.

I agree with that the first story and play through is the best and skipping all that for 3-5 hours of game play with KOTFE ruins the experience. On a side note I haven't gotten my reward e-mail either.

Yes, I figured why bother using my token that came with KotFE for that reason. Now if it made you Instant 60 and let you choose if you wanted to do the 1-60 experience anyway (the level throttling makes it playable), I would probably use it.

Haven't got the email either yet. Hope by the end of the day

Ok, but he clearly states that they could go on the 19th instead and that if they don't go by the end of the day on the 19th, he will give an update.

It's only 9:35am in Austin right now. We'll be waiting a bit longer for that update.

About 12 hours lol

Yes, I read Eric's post. Which is why I'm now patiently waiting for an update from Eric.

If you're going to accuse people of not reading things, you should first actually read things yourself.